Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 22, 2023
Has she said her freezer defrosted before? I don't know what difference it makes if the stuffs ruined or not cos she was never going to cook it anyway. Apart from the pan of pasta she made, I don't think I have ever seen her cook a meal in the bungalou. I have seen Ste make things but not Lou. She had takeaway Saturday and again today...she showed her freezer the other night and it was rammed full of food that she probably was never going to use cos she's too lazy to cook it.
Back when she has the two eldest kids the freezer “broke” or “left the door open” 2 or 3 times. Every time knowing that people would feel sorry for her and send her shopping or money. She knows what she’s doing

Jun 21, 2023
She is using Chelsea lee art words and saying so watch out for more of that behaviour coming soon, she is very much a camelleon she will change herself to match what she is watching/around, she tried coping alot of people so this is just her new phase! I can't stand cla she is rude and a complete actress always wants drama and lives in a fantasy world, she says things just for the attention 🙄 lou needs to find herself no keep following/coping others.
I know she will never be earning as much as her but she see her doing it and getting the gifts attention as she wants the same
At least when she was copying Hinch, some areas of her house got cleaned properly from time to time, and there were some attempts at cooking real food.

Why can't she find a half-decent influencer to be actually influenced by, instead swimming in the sewers looking for other rats to copy?

Apr 17, 2023
Has she convinced herself she has cancer?
caught the end bit of her live just now.

doctors Never ever just take your blood for no reason and they always tell,you,what they are looking for.

she is hugely,overweight, can hardly breath and eats s,does drugs and drinks red bull so obviously her bloods have flagged something especially done with an ecg!!!

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023

doctors Never ever just take your blood for no reason and they always tell,you,what they are looking for.

she is hugely,overweight, can hardly breath and eats s,does drugs and drinks red bull so obviously her bloods have flagged something especially done with an ecg!!!

I bet it’s diabetes

Sep 6, 2023

Could quite possibly be the next scam. She could shave her head then and get rid of the nits.
Must admit the rare times I do go to my GP he always takes bloods but never says what for. Presume it's like an MOT. Maybe she does have diabetes and that's the problem with her foot. Probably needs amputation