Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve not been watching Lou’s lives (or keeping up to speed here) for a couple of weeks and feel like I’ve missed a whole series of a programme!

Just joined her most recent live, but there were none of the regulars, only that t FWO…

Bubes
Tweetypie
Pheromoan
NC
Rizzi
MM

Has she blocked everyone?! It was no where near as entertaining as it usually is 😩
I don’t know if Tweety is blocked after last night but yeah everyone else is gone. Soon she will be left with FWO, Dawn and Vonny and randomers who go in to give her s.

Apr 21, 2023
Least FWO said one truth on that live, she said "keep them talking and keeping me irrelevant " dumb t 🫠

Also admitting she's looking for and apparently found someone's address, yet Lou sees no wrong in that. I guarantee if someone said they were looking for or found FWO address she'd hit the roof.

Glad no one rang her this morning. She looks a state, probably smells even worse and she couldn't give a s about those presents she was lobbing across the room.

Aug 29, 2023
It’s weird that they reduced her methadone supposedly off the back of that phone call
Probably been put on a reduction plan because they know she's been using. They won't let people on methadone keep giving positive tests and remain on methadone. They arent allowed to just cut them off but they can reduce them off it quicker than if Lou was to choose to reduce herself

Aug 29, 2023
She bought Alfies mom a 'bonus mom' necklace 🤣🤣🤣 Lou she's his mom and u aren't either his mom or bonus mom
The cheek of her. If I was Alfies mum I'd be so offended by that necklace. She's been his mum since birth...not Lou. Lou has had a handful of visits and that's all. She calls them her blended family...they arent even that. They are Alfies parents who are kind enough to let her have an hours visit with him once or twice a year probably out of pity. Lou hasn't done any of the things a mother does for their child for Alfie. She definitely hasn't earned the title mum. When Alfie grows up I doubt he will want anything to do with her.

Apr 16, 2023
Probably been put on a reduction plan because they know she's been using. They won't let people on methadone keep giving positive tests and remain on methadone. They arent allowed to just cut them off but they can reduce them off it quicker than if Lou was to choose to reduce herself
Ohhhh so it’s not recovery progression like she’s telling everyone

Apr 16, 2023
The cheek of her. If I was Alfies mum I'd be so offended by that necklace. She's been his mum since birth...not Lou. Lou has had a handful of visits and that's all. She calls them her blended family...they arent even that. They are Alfies parents who are kind enough to let her have an hours visit with him once or twice a year probably out of pity. Lou hasn't done any of the things a mother does for their child for Alfie. She definitely hasn't earned the title mum. When Alfie grows up I doubt he will want anything to do with her.
It’s so weird that she was saying she is gonna bath him.

Apr 17, 2023
Surely Alfie’s Mum (no, not you Lou), can’t be that thick to think that Alfie is better off with Lou in his life? Even for an hour visit here and there?

Do you think she feels sorry for Lou? Does Lou have something on them to blackmail them into letting her see him? It just doesn’t make sense, unless his Mum really is daft?
I think from what I’ve read that face to face contact was agreed by both parties at the time of the adoption.

however either party at any time can change this at any time so hopefully this visit will make Alfie’s parents go no contact with Lou for Alfie’s best interests.

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Surely Alfie’s Mum (no, not you Lou), can’t be that thick to think that Alfie is better off with Lou in his life? Even for an hour visit here and there?

Do you think she feels sorry for Lou? Does Lou have something on them to blackmail them into letting her see him? It just doesn’t make sense, unless his Mum really is daft?
I genuinely think his parents must think Lou is much more vulnerable than she is. And she’s done really well at playing the victim card with them (as we all know she loves to do) and managed to convince them that she is just a product of poor circumstances and other people leading her down the wrong path. They see so little of her and we see how many people get sucked into Lou’s bullshit when they are new that I can kind of understand how someone would be fooled into thinking she’s just a tragic case

Apr 30, 2023
She says they're going to come round to visit more now. Then in the next breathe she's not going to say MM ruined it but she can't ve held accountable for things she didnt say. No idea what's gone on haha
She's amazing at how she can turn the fake tears on one minute, then they stop as soon as she gets annoyed about MM