Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
Also who’s Hannah trott and why does she think someone on here is coming for her? I’ve missed something here
I may have asked earler if she was on here and if not then I might or I might not go for her!!!

not sure on her to be fair.

if she doesn’t read or come on here how would she know

Aug 29, 2023
I literally posted the same before I’d seen your comment 👀 we see you Lou vile b 🤢🤢🤢
That's vile 🤮 doesn't surprise me - that pink dressing gown she wears that's covered in stains makes me feel sick. It has the same stains that have been there since at least the summer so it's obvious she doesn't wash it. Lucky if the bed sheets get changed every few months...she eats on her bed and she's such a messy eater so the bed must be full of crumbs and absolutely stinking with her lying slobbing out in it 24/7. Lou reminds me of a slug...a big slimy slug 🤢

May 1, 2023
That's vile 🤮 doesn't surprise me - that pink dressing gown she wears that's covered in stains makes me feel sick. It has the same stains that have been there since at least the summer so it's obvious she doesn't wash it. Lucky if the bed sheets get changed every few months...she eats on her bed and she's such a messy eater so the bed must be full of crumbs and absolutely stinking with her lying slobbing out in it 24/7. Lou reminds me of a slug...a big slimy slug 🤢

I think slugs are cleaner than Lou

May 7, 2023
I’ll never get the imagine of her wolfing down her pizza last night like a fing pig out of my head! The sounds she makes when she eats…🤢🤢 She doesn’t even chew, she just inhales it and then whinges she feels sick after. Did your mam never teach you any table manners Lou? It was little like a pig eating from a trough! 🐷 Someone commented do you have knives and forks cos I’ve never seen you use any 🙈 it’s fing right though! She only ever eats finger food like choc choc and pizza

And she 100% fed her kittens chips! She put a s load of salt all over her chips and her cats were meowing and there she is offering chips to it. As soon as people pulled her on it, she denied doing it and said she’d never feed them chip 🙈 she was absolutely off her head. She seemed OK-ish and then came back and she’d defo took something! She was talking with jer eyes closed, nodding off. She was literally sat up snoring at one point and then woke up and realised she nodded off.

I tell you what made my night though, Jesus Christ…he was fing epic and kept that live going. NC if your in here, Jesus Christ was class! At one point no one was interacting with Lou cos everyone was asking where’s MM etc and she kept retelling the same story. Then everyone sending blue hearts for blue skies and asking for justice for NC and MM. JC (Jesus) kept coming out with all these one liners about what a good person NC was. It absolutely creased me! And everyone was joining in. It proper wound Lou up 🤣🤣🤣

Sep 9, 2023
Can't believe what I'm seeing. Not 1 but 2 kittens! Those poor poor animals. The RSPCA will be getting informed first thing in the morning. Is she begging for food for them already??
God knows what drugs she has lying around that pigsty too. Scummy t.
I haven't been here for a while and just saw one of them on her latest instagram story, almost couldn't believe it. And after reading here my heart just breaks for those two little babies 😢

How on this earth is someone like her allowed to keep two innocent sweet little animals??!?

She's absolutely not fit for having any pet at all. She can't even look after herself, they have no chance of a good life.

I've had cats all my life and it takes a lot of time and dedication to care for them properly. Not to mention the costs. We've brought a new kitten into our home last July and have since paid around 600€ just to get the basics (vaccines, worming, flea treatment, castration and chip) done, how is she affording all that?!? I just know they're not gonna get the care they deserve and it makes me so bloody angry.

She lives in a fing dump, those poor babies could eat anything off the floor and suffer terribly. And don't get me started on the food... Ham and chicken f-ing tikka balls... Those are so bad for them, especially for kittens when their stomachs and digestive systems are still adjusting, it's just so irresponsible. Those poor things are going to get so I'll and then she'll probably be too off her face to even notice. But I'm sure she thinks as long as they're fed it'll all be fine 😑

And how the hell as she not even prepared for when she got them? We literally got everything ready the week before, made sure it was all nice and comfortable, enough food and litter set up... She just treats them as accessories but knows s about actually looking after cats and it absolutely infuriates me. I've spent hours upon hours researching, reading, learning how to continually improve the lives of our cats, how to offer the best nutrition, the best living environments and she just thinks bringing two kittens into her dump will be the easiest thing in the world. It's not. Those kittens are still so young, they need proper care, someone who is actually capable of looking after them in the right way.

I'm sorry this is a long rant, but it just makes me indescribably angry how someone like her was given two innocent little beings that don't know any better and I feel so bad for them. If anyone knows of a way that I can report this from outside the UK, do let me know. It's beyond irresponsible and dangerous for her to be looking after those kittens. 🤬

Apr 30, 2023
I haven't been here for a while and just saw one of them on her latest instagram story, almost couldn't believe it. And after reading here my heart just breaks for those two little babies 😢

How on this earth is someone like her allowed to keep two innocent sweet little animals??!?

She's absolutely not fit for having any pet at all. She can't even look after herself, they have no chance of a good life.

I've had cats all my life and it takes a lot of time and dedication to care for them properly. Not to mention the costs. We've brought a new kitten into our home last July and have since paid around 600€ just to get the basics (vaccines, worming, flea treatment, castration and chip) done, how is she affording all that?!? I just know they're not gonna get the care they deserve and it makes me so bloody angry.

She lives in a fing dump, those poor babies could eat anything off the floor and suffer terribly. And don't get me started on the food... Ham and chicken f-ing tikka balls... Those are so bad for them, especially for kittens when their stomachs and digestive systems are still adjusting, it's just so irresponsible. Those poor things are going to get so I'll and then she'll probably be too off her face to even notice. But I'm sure she thinks as long as they're fed it'll all be fine 😑

And how the hell as she not even prepared for when she got them? We literally got everything ready the week before, made sure it was all nice and comfortable, enough food and litter set up... She just treats them as accessories but knows s about actually looking after cats and it absolutely infuriates me. I've spent hours upon hours researching, reading, learning how to continually improve the lives of our cats, how to offer the best nutrition, the best living environments and she just thinks bringing two kittens into her dump will be the easiest thing in the world. It's not. Those kittens are still so young, they need proper care, someone who is actually capable of looking after them in the right way.

I'm sorry this is a long rant, but it just makes me indescribably angry how someone like her was given two innocent little beings that don't know any better and I feel so bad for them. If anyone knows of a way that I can report this from outside the UK, do let me know. It's beyond irresponsible and dangerous for her to be looking after those kittens. 🤬
I feel the same as you. If l had the choice of saving those kittens or her in a situation, that b is being left behind to rot!.

Apr 16, 2023
'I'm ok, just missing my two older kids"...Feck off you attention seeking w!. You should have laid off the drugs instead of putting them before your kids.
I like to think those kids don’t miss her in the slightest.

Alfie looks like he is crying in the picture of her holding him on her latest tiktok post.

I hope Alfie’s mum is aware of the fact Lou has posted a picture of her foster daughter on her profile.