Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
Well after seeing this pic if ah was foster mum i wouldnt be going back, that poor bairn is scared, how is this helping that bairn
I can imagine her and her parents being very loud and in his face! I bet it never occurred to them to give him some room to warm up to her. She last saw him in the summer, he’s not gonna remember her face or her voice. Poor bairn, no wonder he was scared. I can hear her calling him “gawjus boi and bootiful boi” like she does with the kittens 🙄

May 7, 2023
Did anyone catch her live she did yesterday? She was saying she needed to buy 2 new hoovers. One normal one and a handheld one for her bed cos it’s full of crumbs 🙄 how about just don’t eat like a slob in your bed and you wouldn’t have crumbs in it. Also why can’t she just her normal one for any crumbs. Shes not long bought a new Hoover aswell. I bet it just needs emptying and she can’t be arsed. She’ll have a blockage somewhere I bet.

She was saying both hoovers were coming from b&m and she knew which ones she wanted to get. This is all before she’s even registered the kittens, had them microchipped, vaccinated, neutered etc #priorities 🤬

Apr 30, 2023
Did anyone catch her live she did yesterday? She was saying she needed to buy 2 new hoovers. One normal one and a handheld one for her bed cos it’s full of crumbs 🙄 how about just don’t eat like a slob in your bed and you wouldn’t have crumbs in it. Also why can’t she just her normal one for any crumbs. Shes not long bought a new Hoover aswell. I bet it just needs emptying and she can’t be arsed. She’ll have a blockage somewhere I bet.

She was saying both hoovers were coming from b&m and she knew which ones she wanted to get. This is all before she’s even registered the kittens, had them microchipped, vaccinated, neutered etc #priorities 🤬
Exactly. When l had all my kittens they were at the vets for their kitten check within the first week, with a date to be neutered when they were old enough. That's being a responsible owner, something she isn't.
I hope she realises kittens can get pregnant at 4 month's old.
Feck l hate this b, because you just know what's coming 😡

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I had a boy and girl ginger kitten, the girl was tiny we couldn't spay her till she was 6 months old due to weight but i made sure the male was spayed as early as possible, she still calls to this day and all the male cats look at her as if she is potty 🤣 it's not just spaying it's what if they fight mine did the other day a little too rough £200 at the vet for antibiotics pain meds and xrays, she doesn't have a clue at all, mine are ragdolls so not cheap cats but they have to be on a grain free diet, we have automatic litter trays so they always have a clean toilet, my cats have the very best of everything and it upsets me to see her how she treats hers, I told her whiskers isn't the best food it's like giving kids sweets and she said but kids like sweets so it will be fine! There is not enough meat content in it and its full of e numbers so the cats will be hyper and it's just not the best, but she doesn't care or understand at all, I told her she needs a routine with food water and showing them bed time so they sleep through as she said they cry all the time, I asked if she had checked for worms as that's normally why kittens cry and I just got told I know how to look after my cats, I can see them getting hurt I really can and uts breaking my heart

Aug 29, 2023
She probably just got the kittens as a replacement for her kids as a way to pull on people's heartstrings so she can beg for stuff, paypal donations amd whatever else she can get for free. She knows she's used her kids as a way to get things and everyone now knows she hasn't got them and doesn't see them so she can't really use them as a reason for her begging anymore like she used to do. Poor poor kittens, Lous always going to do this and that but never actually does it so I wonder if they will ever get their vaccinations, wormed/flead, neutered etc. We all know Lou will spend whatever money she has on what she classes as essentials and it won't be the kittens. She's been going on about how she needs a phone and now 2 hoovers...probably in the hope someone gifts her them. Hasn't she realised by now that everyone knows what a dirty, lying scummy piece of s she is...it will be the kittens that suffer not her because Lou will always put herself first 🤬

Apr 22, 2023
She probably just got the kittens as a replacement for her kids as a way to pull on people's heartstrings so she can beg for stuff, paypal donations amd whatever else she can get for free. She knows she's used her kids as a way to get things and everyone now knows she hasn't got them and doesn't see them so she can't really use them as a reason for her begging anymore like she used to do. Poor poor kittens, Lous always going to do this and that but never actually does it so I wonder if they will ever get their vaccinations, wormed/flead, neutered etc. We all know Lou will spend whatever money she has on what she classes as essentials and it won't be the kittens. She's been going on about how she needs a phone and now 2 hoovers...probably in the hope someone gifts her them. Hasn't she realised by now that everyone knows what a dirty, lying scummy piece of s she is...it will be the kittens that suffer not her because Lou will always put herself first 🤬
I honestly think people should have to do some sort of assessment before buying pets in order to keep them safe.
Maybe something like all pet sales have to be declared and then they make sure you can afford food etc and keep track of if they animals are vaccinated.
There’s far too many people buying animals and not taking care of them properly

Apr 30, 2023
I had a boy and girl ginger kitten, the girl was tiny we couldn't spay her till she was 6 months old due to weight but i made sure the male was spayed as early as possible, she still calls to this day and all the male cats look at her as if she is potty 🤣 it's not just spaying it's what if they fight mine did the other day a little too rough £200 at the vet for antibiotics pain meds and xrays, she doesn't have a clue at all, mine are ragdolls so not cheap cats but they have to be on a grain free diet, we have automatic litter trays so they always have a clean toilet, my cats have the very best of everything and it upsets me to see her how she treats hers, I told her whiskers isn't the best food it's like giving kids sweets and she said but kids like sweets so it will be fine! There is not enough meat content in it and its full of e numbers so the cats will be hyper and it's just not the best, but she doesn't care or understand at all, I told her she needs a routine with food water and showing them bed time so they sleep through as she said they cry all the time, I asked if she had checked for worms as that's normally why kittens cry and I just got told I know how to look after my cats, I can see them getting hurt I really can and uts breaking my heart
I'm just like you when it comes to my cat. He eats better than Lou, and has a much better lifestyle, but that's how it should be imo.