Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
It's pathetic how much energy she uses trying to get the attention of strangers who don't give a flying do about her
She's got some neck, she was moaning about money the other day on her live. She also did a video on her tiktok saying she's no money, no mates etc. But can afford send gifts to the value of 300+ coins to Miss Red. I think the viewers amount gifted stops at 300 and just shows 300+ so could have been way more than 300 coins in gifts she sent. I have no idea what value all that would be in money but she could have put it towards getting her cats vaccinations and neutered the despicable parasite that she is. Wasn't she asking someone to buy her a takeaway on her live a few nights ago too 🤬

May 7, 2023
She's got some neck, she was moaning about money the other day on her live. She also did a video on her tiktok saying she's no money, no mates etc. But can afford send gifts to the value of 300+ coins to Miss Red. I think the viewers amount gifted stops at 300 and just shows 300+ so could have been way more than 300 coins in gifts she sent. I have no idea what value all that would be in money but she could have put it towards getting her cats vaccinations and neutered the despicable parasite that she is. Wasn't she asking someone to buy her a takeaway on her live a few nights ago too 🤬
Yes and was 😤 next time she goes live it’ll be interesting to see if she’s got the card sorted this week. She said she was gonna ring the vets the next day 🙄

Aug 29, 2023
Yes and was 😤 next time she goes live it’ll be interesting to see if she’s got the card sorted this week. She said she was gonna ring the vets the next day 🙄
She will probably start lying and saying she's been to the vets but she won't have been. She's too selfish, something she wants to buy will always come before any money she's prepared to spend on those cats. She probably doesn't class the vaccinations as essential whereas her pills and fags are in her eyes. She's going to end up with the female cat pregnant and will be crying on live when it has kittens still born or with birth defects because its had a litter to its brother. She really disgusts me. She might choose to live in filth and be unwashed but those kittens deserve better. They have no choice and if they did you can be sure they wouldn't choose Lou as their owner

Aug 29, 2023
She's just said she's been reduced down to 70ml. I reckon she's definitely been put on a rapid reduction because they know she's still using some kind of drug. They wouldn't usually reduce people over Christmas and New Year because it can be a difficult time for people. It would be paused over the two weeks. She said just before Christmas, she was called in to her drug clinic and they made her do a mouth swab so they will know exactly what's in her system. They usually advise to reduce a little at a time and slowly and you choose the amount/ speed depending how your coping. She's come from about 100ml down to 70ml over a few weeks. Lou is making out she wants to come off it but that's clearly a lie cos if that were the case she wouldn't be sat out her face everyday on whatever it is she's taking. She's openly admitted to taking pills that aren't prescribed so why would she choose to come off methadone. The lower she gets the more she is going to feel this reduction and the worse she feels the higher the temptation will be to take more drugs to stop her feeling ill.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
I'm no expert on methadone at all but I know if she's had an abnormal ECG they might reduce to protect her heart health. Other reason would be pregnancy 👀
She had started the reduction before she had the ECG. Believe it or not they dont recommend reducing methadone while pregnant because they say that if the mother experiences withdrawals it can be harmful to the baby. If the mother still insisted they wouldn't reduce so much so quick. 30mls in a few weeks is really fast. If Lou was basically bossing life and asking to reduce so quickly that would be different but she isn't. She was moaning on live last night her drug treatment centre were being mean to her as they made her reduce another 10mls to 70ml and she's struggling with the reduction. At the start Lou said it's her choice to reduce and she wants off it, now she's saying they are being really nasty and making her reduce another 10mls which soinds like the complete opposite of wanting to reduce through choice. If your on a methadone programme they definitely will not keep prescribing it if you aren't clean and I would say Lou definitely isn't and never has been off everything the whole time shes been on her methadone. It's too dangerous to prescribe methadone to people they know are still using because it increases the risk of overdose which is why they get drug tested regularly.

Apr 17, 2023
She had started the reduction before she had the ECG. Believe it or not they dont recommend reducing methadone while pregnant because they say that if the mother experiences withdrawals it can be harmful to the baby. If the mother still insisted they wouldn't reduce so much so quick. 30mls in a few weeks is really fast. If Lou was basically bossing life and asking to reduce so quickly that would be different but she isn't. She was moaning on live last night her drug treatment centre were being mean to her as they made her reduce another 10mls to 70ml and she's struggling with the reduction. At the start Lou said it's her choice to reduce and she wants off it, now she's saying they are being really nasty and making her reduce another 10mls which soinds like the complete opposite of wanting to reduce through choice. If your on a methadone programme they definitely will not keep prescribing it if you aren't clean and I would say Lou definitely isn't and never has been off everything the whole time shes been on her methadone. It's too dangerous to prescribe methadone to people they know are still using because it increases the risk of overdose which is why they get drug tested regularly.
The only reason she is saying they are being mean is because she Can’t fool them into believing she is clean!!

she can say she’s clean until she is blue in the face but the tests she has had have obviously showed that she is using!!!

Apr 17, 2023
Before ste went down she would regularly fall asleep on live and blame her meds…… ste gets sent down and for the first few weeks she wasn’t falling asleep on live…… now she is back to falling asleep on live!!!!

ste got the blame for her drug using… she played into that by not using….. she is now clearly using and ste isn’t any way responsible……

she has proved to me 100% that she is a nasty,vile, selfish t who will always put drugs before everything and everyone.

and she still doesn’t understand why she is getting the blame for the fwo drama🙄

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
It'd been great to see ste wasn't to blame for everything as she wouldn't be gouching now if she was clean, she proved it herself! She drops herself in so much lies and spins too many webs of decict. I'm hoping ste comes out and stats away as I can honestly see something bad happening with them two together,

She doesn't care about anyone but lou and what she wants and needs sod every one else and their thoughts or feelings, my kids my animals come before anything and anyone nothing could make me loose them! I wouldn't put myself in her position but I know I would of fought day and night till I had my kids back not on live Begging

The whole fwo thing I'm not saying anything on as I think fwo actually needs to seek help for her issues before she messes her daughter up, I don't like her the way she talks and acts she has deep mental issues and needs help before it's too late.

Have we seen her ladies? Or are they still staying away? I haven't seen a live in ages

May 26, 2023
I haven’t watched her in a while now as she was always falling asleep. What happened with FWO? Are the kittens still alive? Is she bored of them yet?
Her lives are extremely boring now all her OG followers aren't in there. As far as I know fwo hasn't been seen since she went in the box, gifted £70, slagged off all Lous followers and Blueskies unblocked all the fallen