Lou @Lifewithloux

Oct 28, 2023
Her lives are extremely boring now all her OG followers aren't in there. As far as I know fwo hasn't been seen since she went in the box, gifted £70, slagged off all Lous followers and Blueskies unblocked all the fallen
Looks like I haven’t missed anything then! I need a name change but as nothing has been happening, I have no inspiration!

Apr 17, 2023
Lou thinks all the people in her lives that have “not” in front of a username are the people who left that are doing that!!!

they might be them or they might NOT be them but it’s fun coz she assumes they are them until it’s pointed out that they won’t be back!

i don’t actually know who the “nots “ are 😂😂🤣 I just play along and say it’s not actually tem

Aug 29, 2023
Lou thinks all the people in her lives that have “not” in front of a username are the people who left that are doing that!!!

they might be them or they might NOT be them but it’s fun coz she assumes they are them until it’s pointed out that they won’t be back!

i don’t actually know who the “nots “ are 😂😂🤣 I just play along and say it’s not actually tem
In a way I kinda wish they would change their usernames from notmissmarvel etc because it would annoy Lou more if she thought the OG's were gone. She doesn't care what their usernames say, she thinks it's them and because she thinks they're back she will be happy with that thinking they have all come crawling back cos she was in the right...even though we know she wasn't and those not usernames could be anyone

Apr 17, 2023
In a way I kinda wish they would change their usernames from notmissmarvel etc because it would annoy Lou more if she thought the OG's were gone. She doesn't care what their usernames say, she thinks it's them and because she thinks they're back she will be happy with that thinking they have all come crawling back cos she was in the right...even though we know she wasn't and those not usernames could be anyone
Change your names to completely different would really mess with her coz she ain’t that stupid.