Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
Commenting what about them exactly? There's nothing negative to say about them, even for people who do like to cross those lines. Why?

Because James doesn't parade them all over social media. I wouldn't have a clue what they look like these days, we don't see what they wear, what hairstyles they have, what they eat, where they go to school or anything that *might* have made them a target for ridicule. Yes, there are people out there who don't keep kids off-limits and their father has made sure that O and M aren't fodder for gossip sites.

Which is a lot more than you did for them, even before smack-ratting it up with Ste, when you were a wannabe Hincher on the beg for a limited edition Minky. Posting their pics for all to see, no concern whatsoever.

Aug 29, 2023
Latest reason for taking tablets...cos it gets rid of her pain so she can gut her house 🤣 while sat in the pig sty of a bungalou. Her house is always dirty and messy. She didn't clean it before she had this pain she's always going on about. Don't know why she doesn't just say I take tablets cos I like being out my face. Everyone knows that's why. At the end of the day it's her thats got a s show of a life cos of her own choices so why lie about it all the time. She says she's in a good place right now. How can she even say that when she doesn't see her kids. Sits alone every day with no friends and does nothing but take tablets in her filthy house. Wonder what she classes as not in a good place

Aug 29, 2023
I love those comment's calling her out. Truth hurts eh, Lou! 🖕🖕
The best comment I saw was someone asked something like Lou how would you feel if James was taking pills he wasn't prescribed alongside methadone. Would you think he was fit to look after the kids. She didn't answer it but I'd love to hear her answer to that question