Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
The only reason she's getting upset when people are saying they are ringing the RSPCA is cos she must have something to hide. If someone said they were calling rspca on me amd i had pets that were properly cared for, I wouldn't care cos I know if they came round, they would see there's nothing wrong as I have nothing to hide.
I thought a couple were reporting her a couple of weeks ago?. If l knew her address I'd friggin do it.

Aug 29, 2023
Holy crap I’ve avoided her for a while because I’ve been struggling with my mental elf and she has BALLOONED.
If the drug abuse doesn’t kill her the rapid weight gain will
For sure. Lou genuinely thinks she's doing really well and until she realises she needs help she will never recover. A drug addict taking any drugs that aren't prescribed is a problem. She doesn't think it is, but she will never get her kids while she's taking anything she shouldn't. She goes nuts when people ask about the cats being vaccinations and neutered etc but she will be the one that has to deal with the situation if they get sick or the female ends up pregnant to its brother.

Hoowoo12

Nov 10, 2023
I’m not bubes😅 to be honest I think I was just the cherry on the cake and flipped her lid lol. Thing is I’m always nice about it and if one of my friends was like her I’d say exactly same to them . I don’t hide behind a fake account or anything but I can imagine she spends her life with nothing being her fault rather than taking accountability