Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
If she’s trying she’s not trying very hard but her spouting about being clean and not infuriates me. She’s insulting people that are in recovery by claiming to be clean (like it’s some badge of honour) and then making caveats like “clean of class As”.
It’s great that she’s no longer on H but she’s still addicted to opioids so whilst she might not be shooting up she hasn’t kicked the addiction at all.

Get to NA Lou.
I’ve posted some groups below

Middlesbrough A New Beginning​

Town/City: Middlesbrough​

Sunday
The Salvation Army, 2 Southfield Rd
Time: 19.00 - duration 1hr
Postcode: TS1 3BZ

Thursday
Time: 19.00 - duration 1hr 30mins

Tuesday
Time: 19.00 - duration 1hr 30mins

Middlesbrough Big Book​

Friday
Avenue Methodist Church, 25 The Avenue, Linthorpe
Time: 12.15 - duration 1hr
Postcode: TS5 6PE

Middlesbrough Coulby Newham As Bill Sees It​

Wednesday
Community Centre, Langdon Sq, Coulby Newham (meeting is held in the room upstairs)
Time: 18.30 - duration 1hr
Postcode: TS8 0TF
You've done more work on her recovery with this post than she has in the last 6 months.

She'll claim she cant cause "av got mobilatee". I honestly think even if someone paid her taxi she wouldn't show up.

Apr 17, 2023
N.A even do online groups and she won’t even do them.

i just don’t understand what her purpose in life actually is.

all she does is go to the chemist every day,her support workers come once a week and she gets an Iceland delivery once a week and that is the whole of her life!!!

how does her bungalow get so disgusting when she lives on her own. I live in a House of 8 people and it never gets that dirty/messy. (And I am so fing lazy)

Jun 21, 2023
N.A even do online groups and she won’t even do them.

i just don’t understand what her purpose in life actually is.

all she does is go to the chemist every day,her support workers come once a week and she gets an Iceland delivery once a week and that is the whole of her life!!!

how does her bungalow get so disgusting when she lives on her own. I live in a House of 8 people and it never gets that dirty/messy. (And I am so fing lazy)
Jabba the fing Hutt

I kinda laugh at how Jabba was her ex's nickname, considering how much Lou looks and acts like the character more and more each day

May 5, 2023
So apparently the scheme she's on is for a duration of 2 years. I presume that in that 2 years she is meant to take steps to improve her life, such as.,

: Getting clean and drug/drink free
: Keeping her home and gardens clean & tidy.
: Partaking in community/educational courses.
: Applying for jobs and attending job interviews.

With goals of getting a job and then finding a home of her own.

So far she's failed in all of these areas. What happens at the end of 2 years? Does she lose the bungalow and become homeless due to lack of engagement on the scheme? Or do they renew her tenancy for another 2 years? If they do renew, they can only do this so many times before parting ways with her, surely?

Anybody know how these schemes work?

Oct 28, 2023
It’s frustrating as there may be someone else desperate for the opportunity that she is pissing away! I hope she gets a support worker who sees through the bullshit and challenges her.

What happens when you test positive for drugs not prescribed to you when you are receiving drug support? Does anything happen or do they just advise you not to take them.
I would love to hear a conversation between her and her drug workers.

Oh and turning comments off on her tik tok posts where she spouts lies is a give away, means you don’t want to be challenged with the truth!

Aug 29, 2023
It’s frustrating as there may be someone else desperate for the opportunity that she is pissing away! I hope she gets a support worker who sees through the bullshit and challenges her.

What happens when you test positive for drugs not prescribed to you when you are receiving drug support? Does anything happen or do they just advise you not to take them.
I would love to hear a conversation between her and her drug workers.

Oh and turning comments off on her tik tok posts where she spouts lies is a give away, means you don’t want to be challenged with the truth!
Every drug treatment centre/prescriber is different as far as positive tests. In my area they allow you a few positive tests at the beginning of your methadone being prescribed as it takes a while to get the dosage right. Then, once you're on the correct dosage they allow 2 positive tests and the third they start you on what's called a rapid reduction. This is where they rapidly reduce your methadone alot faster than they would if you were choosing to reduce yourself. Most prescriber won't alow constant positive tests simply because of the risk of overdose. They can tell your using but they don't know they quantity so its too dangerous to keep prescribing someone methadone who continually puts in positive tests. The will make allowances for a positive and it won't be counted if there has been a death in the family, bad news etc as it can take a while for an addict to not immediatelyturn to drugs as a coping mechanism. Basically methadone is meant to be a substitute for drugs, not taken alongside them. It is prescribed to stop withdrawals. So you can stop using, for example heroin without getting withdrawals. If someone gets prescribed methadone and months later are still putting in positive tests then it's clear it's not working or not the right time for them to be wanting to recover. Lou has been on methadone for a while now. If she was going to use it properly and get clean she would be by now. An addict is an addict therefore if you want to recover you need to stop all drugs that aren't prescribed. It makes no difference if they are Class As or prescription medication. You definitely cannot claim to be in recovery if you have replaced one drug for another like Lou has. I have never known anyone in genuine recovery who's life has not improved amd got better since getting clean. Lou tells people she's clean yet her life just keeps getting more of a mess as time goes on which is a huge indicator that she's definitely not in 'recovawee'

Apr 16, 2023
Every drug treatment centre/prescriber is different as far as positive tests. In my area they allow you a few positive tests at the beginning of your methadone being prescribed as it takes a while to get the dosage right. Then, once you're on the correct dosage they allow 2 positive tests and the third they start you on what's called a rapid reduction. This is where they rapidly reduce your methadone alot faster than they would if you were choosing to reduce yourself. Most prescriber won't alow constant positive tests simply because of the risk of overdose. They can tell your using but they don't know they quantity so its too dangerous to keep prescribing someone methadone who continually puts in positive tests. The will make allowances for a positive and it won't be counted if there has been a death in the family, bad news etc as it can take a while for an addict to not immediatelyturn to drugs as a coping mechanism. Basically methadone is meant to be a substitute for drugs, not taken alongside them. It is prescribed to stop withdrawals. So you can stop using, for example heroin without getting withdrawals. If someone gets prescribed methadone and months later are still putting in positive tests then it's clear it's not working or not the right time for them to be wanting to recover. Lou has been on methadone for a while now. If she was going to use it properly and get clean she would be by now. An addict is an addict therefore if you want to recover you need to stop all drugs that aren't prescribed. It makes no difference if they are Class As or prescription medication. You definitely cannot claim to be in recovery if you have replaced one drug for another like Lou has. I have never known anyone in genuine recovery who's life has not improved amd got better since getting clean. Lou tells people she's clean yet her life just keeps getting more of a mess as time goes on which is a huge indicator that she's definitely not in 'recovawee'
👏👏👏 well said

Aug 29, 2023
GUYSSSSS I found my old phone to charge up for my sister to use and look at these belters I found!!!!!
😱😱😱 I have no words. She looks so awful. In a couple of those pictures she actually reminds me of the pictures of that strange Momo character that was going around on the Internet years ago that my kids were scared of

May 7, 2023
GUYSSSSS I found my old phone to charge up for my sister to use and look at these belters I found!!!!!
Jesus Christ! Are these photos you saved that she’s uploaded herself back then?

This is what shocks people who don’t know her from her insta days cos she used to be sooooo thin!! You can tell she was on the drugs there like. I mean she was always thin before drugs it’s not that they made her that thin lol

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
This is the bits n bobs Lou I remember. A car crash but mostly just amusing to see her trying to roll with the big accounts and copy them… yet fail spectacularly each time.
Now she’s a car crash for all the wrong reasons…