Lou @Lifewithloux

Pre & Gab

Feb 9, 2024
She’s on live telling people that Alfie was in hospital for 3 days after being born because he had a problem with his eye… despite 3 days being the time you keep babies in hospital to check for withdrawals from opiates 🤦🏼‍♀️it’s like she thinks we don’t have a clue
Then went on to say he got checked for 3 days but stayed in 6/7 days she’s a liar and can’t keep up with her lies. Although she was out of it on the ward 😤

Pre & Gab

Feb 9, 2024
do me, only a mere few days ago he skipped out the clink fresh as a daisy with a spring in his step. A couple of days with that miserable t and he looks like he has crossed to the other side 👻 He needs to get rid of her, she drags him down even further. He’s doomed if he stays with her.
He was very happy had a spring in his step until darth Vader got into him telling him comment cafe had leaked her address and she was scared. I bet he’s run ragged running around after the slob. He looks completely different 👻 totally agree.

Apr 17, 2023
That was my first thought he nicked it.

There is. No way in hell he actually went and paid money for those trackers!!!

He had just got them and was wearing them on the bus? Where were the ones he had on before he got the new ones? Probably in the changing room where he swapped them and ran from the store