Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Nope i don’t get it at all

How does one make money from that if you are the one who’s account is used?????
You don't, unless you can convince the bank your card was stolen. But it takes a couple of days to get the money out from self service petrol.
So she uses her card to get £100 of petrol on Monday. Her "friend" gives her £50. She buys £50 of crack/pregabs/heroin, and on Wednesday £100 comes out of her bank. But importantly to Lou, she got the crack on Monday.

Junkie logic and all that. Comes from the same place as people stealing fing defibrillators.

Feb 28, 2024
You don't, unless you can convince the bank your card was stolen. But it takes a couple of days to get the money out from self service petrol.
So she uses her card to get £100 of petrol on Monday. Her "friend" gives her £50. She buys £50 of crack/pregabs/heroin, and on Wednesday £100 comes out of her bank. But importantly to Lou, she got the crack on Monday.

Junkie logic and all that. Comes from the same place as people stealing fing defibrillators.

Gotcha 🤪🤪🤪🤪 fing mental

Apr 16, 2023
So why did the friend not just pay for petrol? I don't understand the scam?
Because Lou was stupid enough to put herself in debt for quick drug money.

The scam is that the mate will have give Lou say £30 and then filled their tank using the £1 authorisation payment and got at least £60 worth of petrol depending on the car.

Apr 16, 2023
No I think she is on here and posting about Lou. I think she knows exactly what she’s doing
Nah, she reads here but doesn’t have an account. She’s been denying it ever since people first started saying she was on here.

So what if she was anyway. With the way Lou has been treating her the last few months, I’m surprised she hasn’t let rip on her.