Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
What’s happened and why’s she calling the po po
I think its maybe cos he hasn't given her the phone back he borrowed. She said the other day that she wasn't happy cos he hadn't turned up for his stuff because she wanted her phone. She said if he didn't give it back she was going to call the police and say Ste had stolen the Xbox. His Xbox, the one her mum and dad bought him for Christmas, not Lous one. She said her parents still have the recipt for it therefore they can say he stole it. People said that's not right and she said she can do what she likes. Either that or she's saying he stole the phone...even though she willingly lent it to him. I doubt the police will do much though.

Apr 16, 2023
Her weight is put of control now isn't it? I can't get over her having that cretin back in her life either.
Why is he the cretin? She made absolutely no effort to better herself while he was inside. The bungalou is a pig sty and she has swapped her addiction from smack to pregabs and diazepam.

Feb 28, 2024
Why is he the cretin? She made absolutely no effort to better herself while he was inside. The bungalou is a pig sty and she has swapped her addiction from smack to pregabs and diazepam.

She had 3 months while he was away to actually make changes in her life but she did absolutely nothing to improve her situation

Apr 16, 2023
I think its maybe cos he hasn't given her the phone back he borrowed. She said the other day that she wasn't happy cos he hadn't turned up for his stuff because she wanted her phone. She said if he didn't give it back she was going to call the police and say Ste had stolen the Xbox. His Xbox, the one her mum and dad bought him for Christmas, not Lous one. She said her parents still have the recipt for it therefore they can say he stole it. People said that's not right and she said she can do what she likes. Either that or she's saying he stole the phone...even though she willingly lent it to him. I doubt the police will do much though.
What a nasty b she is ,she's trying to get him banged up again

Apr 16, 2023
Now…

He said she owes him money and he has her phone….so she gives him the money and he gives back the phone..simples……

The Xbox is a none story we all know as her parents gave it to him as a present.

All the police will probably say is give each other what you owe and move on…
Totally agree, she's pissed off today because she asked him for money as needs pills and he said no, and the fact he blocked her on insta would not of went down well
either 🤣

Aug 29, 2023
Now…

He said she owes him money and he has her phone….so she gives him the money and he gives back the phone..simples……

The Xbox is a none story we all know as her parents gave it to him as a present.

All the police will probably say is give each other what you owe and move on…
She said she was going to tell the police he stole the Xbox and leave out the part that her parents bought him it as a present. She said because her parents had the receipt for it, then that's proof of ownership. What she's not thinking is how is she going to prove he actually stole it. She can't because he didn't.
Knowing Lou she will be wanting her phone without paying back the money she owes. How she can sit there moaning he's not given her phone back knowing she's owing him money and probably has no intention of paying it. So it's ok for her to owe but doesn't like it when the shies on the other foot.

Jun 21, 2023
She said she was going to tell the police he stole the Xbox and leave out the part that her parents bought him it as a present. She said because her parents had the receipt for it, then that's proof of ownership. What she's not thinking is how is she going to prove he actually stole it. She can't because he didn't.
Knowing Lou she will be wanting her phone without paying back the money she owes. How she can sit there moaning he's not given her phone back knowing she's owing him money and probably has no intention of paying it. So it's ok for her to owe but doesn't like it when the shies on the other foot.
Her parents have the receipt for the Xbox, and someone on CC will have the receipts of her telling everyone on her stories that she's going to make false claims about him.

Oh, Lou!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She sat festering for 3 months getting into a worse state waiting for him. He got out and seemed to be helping her get her bungalou sorted then realised she is nothing so fed off. Now she's just back to festering. She is completely helpless, I mean she's never had much get up and go but the state she has got herself into now is just shocking really. When Ste is the sensible one in the relationship that says a lot!