Lou @Lifewithloux

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
It’s really affected Ste that she has publicly insinuated that he’s a nonce. Hopefully he is well and truly done with her now. You could tell he was really bothered by the fact the cat was out all night on Friday as well.

I hope he manages to get 800 followers on TikTok so he can start doing lives. Imagine if he did and ended up getting way more followers and in turn loads more gifts than she does 😂
Hopefully it wasn’t the female cat. Knowing Lou she wants it to have litters for money

Feb 28, 2024
Lou is someone who does things for the attention at any cost. Wether it’s good or bad attention she loves it.

Every single aspect of her life is drama.

The cats…unvaccinated and not neutered……..drama

Ste has her phone ….drama

Her drug recovery.. is she taking tablets…drama

Her trolls in her live….drama

Comment cafe…drama

Calling ste a nonce on TikTok live …..drama

She thrives on the attention.

Good luck with the regulars blocked again!!!

Mind you I don’t think she blocked people except the ones in her live yesterday..

Her account is private but I’m still unblocked on my many many many alt accounts🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Hopefully it wasn’t the female cat. Knowing Lou she wants it to have litters for money
It was the male one Buster. He’s dying to be an outdoor cat. He had slipped out the house either earlier that day or the day before.

Her excuse for him being out all night was that she didn’t want to look for him in the dark. Hes not even vaccinated yet so could pick up anything.

Apr 16, 2023
Lou is someone who does things for the attention at any cost. Wether it’s good or bad attention she loves it.

Every single aspect of her life is drama.

The cats…unvaccinated and not neutered……..drama

Ste has her phone ….drama

Her drug recovery.. is she taking tablets…drama

Her trolls in her live….drama

Comment cafe…drama

Calling ste a nonce on TikTok live …..drama

She thrives on the attention.

Good luck with the regulars blocked again!!!

Mind you I don’t think she blocked people except the ones in her live yesterday..

Her account is private but I’m still unblocked on my many many many alt accounts🤣
I wasn’t following her on any of my alt’s so they aren’t blocked but have to request to follow her. She won’t accept because none of them have followers.

I follow her on my personal account but don’t want to involve that profile in her lives.

Feb 28, 2024
I wasn’t following her on any of my alt’s so they aren’t blocked but have to request to follow her. She won’t accept because none of them have followers.

I follow her on my personal account but don’t want to involve that profile in her lives.

I can’t see her staying private for long…she will soon miss the original followers she had..

I doubt any new followers will stay very long when they realise what she is like

Feb 28, 2024
Has anyone heard from Ste? I’ve not caught him online today and wondered if she’s banged up, he was meant to go round at 3 x

He was on earlier.

She had text him and said SHE WOULDNT BE AT HOME !!!! So he couldn’t get his stuff today

Where the do does she go …. NOWHERE!!!

She’s just being a t

May 7, 2023
He was on earlier.

She had text him and said SHE WOULDNT BE AT HOME !!!! So he couldn’t get his stuff today

Where the do does she go …. NOWHERE!!!

She’s just being a t
After she was banging on yesterday about just wanting his s gone and his phone, Lou you absolute bell end. Shes dragging it out for the drama. She claims to have contact Harbour for support which are a local DV charity. What an absolute waste of their time and resources. You don’t involve them in playing messenger between you and your ex/baby daddy ffs 😠 there’s real victims out there actually fleeing abuse with kids and your taking time away from them. Same as her contacting the police.
The fact she’s now told him she’s out is a fing joke!

Apr 12, 2023
After she was banging on yesterday about just wanting his s gone and his phone, Lou you absolute bell end. Shes dragging it out for the drama. She claims to have contact Harbour for support which are a local DV charity. What an absolute waste of their time and resources. You don’t involve them in playing messenger between you and your ex/baby daddy ffs 😠 there’s real victims out there actually fleeing abuse with kids and your taking time away from them. Same as her contacting the police.
The fact she’s now told him she’s out is a fing joke!
Maybe this Harbour should see the video of her shouting and hitting Ste in the kitchen the time when something was spilt!

Sep 6, 2023
I still think that it’s all for the drama like they have done before
I really hope not. Calling someone a nonce more than once is well beyond dramatic. It's bloody dangerous. And how can she expect any contact with her children when she's in a relationship with someone she herself said was a nonce. She's just giving James and the alfies mum more reasons to keep her well away