Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
What happened with Lou's Asda order? Between the lagging, her always covering her phones microphone and not watched her for ages I only heard a bit of the story. Something about she ordered crates of alcohol accidentally that she didn't want, she didnt notice it when they delivered it and they wouldn't let her return it when she tried to take it back to Asda or something

Last edited:

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
What happened with Lou's Asda order? Between the lagging, her always covering her phones microphone and not watched her for ages I only heard a bit of the story. Something about she ordered crates of alcohol accidentally that she didn't want, she didnt notice it when they delivered it and they wouldn't let her return it when she tried to take it back to Asda or something
She reckons she had someone else's order which was mostly alcohol. Ordered through justeat and they wont refund her as she's had too many refunds lol

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Can’t watch that crap, her internet connection is appalling. It did however make me laugh that that on my end where it kept lagging she told me (well TikTok) that she was having a burger not once but three times & I thought to myself ha I bet she does have 3 burgers greedy beg!

I’ve not seen her for ages online but my gosh she’s gotten so big!!!!

Apr 16, 2023
Can’t watch that crap, her internet connection is appalling. It did however make me laugh that that on my end where it kept lagging she told me (well TikTok) that she was having a burger not once but three times & I thought to myself ha I bet she does have 3 burgers greedy beg!

She's huge. A fing tank.

Aug 29, 2023
She reckons she had someone else's order which was mostly alcohol. Ordered through justeat and they wont refund her as she's had too many refunds lol
I have never ordered from JustEat before but surely if that were true then she would have noticed when it was delivered. Easy to not spot a couple items missing or something like that but nobody is going to not notice a load of alcohol in with their shopping if they hadn't ordered any. She would have got a refund I'm sure if she'd said this isn't my order and just refused delivery. But knowing Lou she probably said nothing thinking she could take the delivery even though it wasn't hers, fully expecting that when she complained she would be given a refund hoping to get what was delivered for free. Makes you wonder how many times she's scammed Justeat for them to refuse a refund cos she's had too many 🙈🤣

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023

She often comes on and says she thinks she's lost a bit of weight but she just seems to be getting bigger and bigger. It's really not healthy to go from the size she was to how she is now. She's morbidly obese. Put that with her lifestyle, lack of exercise and diet of complete crap it cannot be good for her at all. She said on her live earlier she needs to lose weight but I don't think she realises how hard it will be and we all know Lou won't do anything that takes any effort on her part so cant see that happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She often comes on and says she thinks she's lost a bit of weight but she just seems to be getting bigger and bigger. It's really not healthy to go from the size she was to how she is now. She's morbidly obese. Put that with her lifestyle, lack of exercise and diet of complete crap it cannot be good for her at all. She said on her live earlier she needs to lose weight but I don't think she realises how hard it will be and we all know Lou won't do anything that takes any effort on her part so cant see that happening anytime soon.
I think she's probably not far being a candidate for bariatric surgery on the NHS - they do a lot in Sunderland so it's not too far from her. If she can get herself to a BMI of 40+, and blag that she's twying to lose weight through normal methods but it's just not working (and it's not her fault), then she'll get that given to her, like everything else.

She might even get shown on a late night channel 5 special, with heartwarming music as she waddles around and cries about how she just wants her kids back.

Apr 16, 2023
I think she's probably not far being a candidate for bariatric surgery on the NHS - they do a lot in Sunderland so it's not too far from her. If she can get herself to a BMI of 40+, and blag that she's twying to lose weight through normal methods but it's just not working (and it's not her fault), then she'll get that given to her, like everything else.

She might even get shown on a late night channel 5 special, with heartwarming music as she waddles around and cries about how she just wants her kids back.
Your giving her ideas 💡 🤣 she would happily sit and get bigger, but looking at her I'd say her bmi is probably 40 or over now, but if she could have that done on the NHS and not have to put any work into it as we know she's bone idle she would go down that route, but I know a few people who have had it done and you still have to change lifestyle and put effort in, which Lou won't do, she'd miss her takeaways to much, as for her kid's never going to happen and she knows that, and that won't change till their 18 and that's if they want anything to do with her, and I bet when their that age she'll still be in the same position as she is now, lying and sitting in filth, jobless and getting whatever benefits she can get, because she's lazy

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Your giving her ideas 💡 🤣 she would happily sit and get bigger, but looking at her I'd say her bmi is probably 40 or over now, but if she could have that done on the NHS and not have to put any work into it as we know she's bone idle she would go down that route, but I know a few people who have had it done and you still have to change lifestyle and put effort in, which Lou won't do, she'd miss her takeaways to much, as for her kid's never going to happen and she knows that, and that won't change till their 18 and that's if they want anything to do with her, and I bet when their that age she'll still be in the same position as she is now, lying and sitting in filth, jobless and getting whatever benefits she can get, because she's lazy
I don't think she could quite fake putting the effort in, but she's pulled the wool over doctors eyes before. I'd almost be happy with my taxes being used for her surgery though if it meant when she inevitably gorged on takeaways she got to experience dumping syndrome.

Apr 20, 2023

With her breathing issues I'd say noooooo way would it be approved. Her lazy druggy life has wrecked more than her weight.