Lou @Lifewithloux

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Hey guys just joined here , so glad this one is being talked about 😡I go around TikTok letting everyone know what she is , as a survivor of DV I was appalled when she asked her ex to give her a black eye to get gifts 😡I will NEVER give up until everyone knows what she is
Forgot about that. I’ll keep that for 6:30

May 7, 2023
Did a find catch her live on Mother’s Day when she was saying that the kids aren’t safe with James

If she truly believes that why hasn’t that given her the motivation to get off drugs and fight to get them back. Everyday she has woken up and chosen drugs over her kids. It’s been about 2 years since she’s seen them now. As a a parent I dunno how she can wake up and go about her day each day knowing she’s not seeing them. It just proves what a selfish person she is. She wasted her days festering in her pit watching the likes of Angie and Miss Red and shuffling to the pharmacy, than actually being productive. She said she was saving done fees for court or something ageeeees ago. She’ll have had that money and bought s with it like how many mobiles does she need? Her takeaways? Her £100 drugs Ste was selling her on livr that time. Selfish cow!!

Apr 20, 2023
Did a find catch her live on Mother’s Day when she was saying that the kids aren’t safe with James

If she truly believes that why hasn’t that given her the motivation to get off drugs and fight to get them back. Everyday she has woken up and chosen drugs over her kids. It’s been about 2 years since she’s seen them now. As a a parent I dunno how she can wake up and go about her day each day knowing she’s not seeing them. It just proves what a selfish person she is. She wasted her days festering in her pit watching the likes of Angie and Miss Red and shuffling to the pharmacy, than actually being productive. She said she was saving done fees for court or something ageeeees ago. She’ll have had that money and bought s with it like how many mobiles does she need? Her takeaways? Her £100 drugs Ste was selling her on livr that time. Selfish cow!!
The truth, which she knows, is that she'll not see them until they're 18... if they want to. Everything else is a beg for money and sympathy.