Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
Lou thinks.she knows.everyone on tiktok.

She is known on tiktok.for being a liar and a .smack/crack head and is ridiculed in every.live she goes.in.

You've discovered.who I am lou BIG fING WHOOPDEDOO!!!

I don't give a do and I will happily.carry.on living my life that I have chosen to live in MY house And MY family. Two things that you.will never ever have.....

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
So she didn't go get her methodone today will she not be having withdrawals? I'm pretty sure it has to ne taken daily?

That's the thing if she wasn't such a car crash and put her whole life on social media she wouldn't have a thread on here but it's the same as kk they get views and drama and sympathy from people when they mention having a thread here it's part of their content.
They use what we say about they have said or done as content or drama/sympathy without us they would not have alot to talk about.

Kk even steals our names ideas etc
Nc said today all you do is mention cc no wonder people go check it out as mention it 10 times a.day 😉 I'm sure lou has mentioned us more than that

As for James and there giant ass how about tell lou you cc user name? Let's see what you have been saying 😏 😉

Feb 28, 2024
Finish the wardrobes!!!!!!, fing hell she needs to start the bloody thing!!!!!

She seems to forget that most of us have seen how her house use to be like and how she used to live. So don’t believe the crap about her “trying” to tidy up!!!

I know it’s unkind to say but her mental health is due to her being a lazy person who does nothing except go to the chemist once a day and then be inside her house.

Here is some tips for you (seeing you don’t read here👀🧐)

1. Don’t throw rubbish on the floor
2. Put things away straight away
3. Open a window
4.STOP FESTERING AND HELP YOURSELF