Lou @Lifewithloux

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
I am guessing it is the same cupboard she has been going to sort out since she moved in? Guess she is hoping that the self diagnosed mental health issues are self fulfilling and a miracle occurs and she gets off her fat lazy arse and does something.

Fabulous to see she is prioritizing ciggies and milk (and drugs) instead of something important like food!

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
Finish the wardrobes!!!!!!, fing hell she needs to start the bloody thing!!!!!

She seems to forget that most of us have seen how her house use to be like and how she used to live. So don’t believe the crap about her “trying” to tidy up!!!

I know it’s unkind to say but her mental health is due to her being a lazy person who does nothing except go to the chemist once a day and then be inside her house.

Here is some tips for you (seeing you don’t read here👀🧐)

1. Don’t throw rubbish on the floor
2. Put things away straight away
3. Open a window
4.STOP FESTERING AND HELP YOURSELF
*snap 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
And she says she doesn't come on here! Bungalou? Hmm wonder where she got that idea from
1000033117.jpg
Going to struggle without her cigarette and milk, Jesus christ Lou, guess what, I would really struggle without my kids over bliddy cigs and milk, that bungalou will never be tidy because your 1 bone idle lazy b who festers in their pit, and tell me again Lou we're have you lost weight 🤔 because I don't see it

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve just noticed that when she’s talking and lying she looks up off to the side of the camera or off to the side. When she’s telling the truth she looks at the camera when talking😂
When someone lies, you will find they normally look to the left as it's that part of the brain that helps you do it.