Lou @Lifewithloux

Feb 28, 2024
I actually genuinely thought you were sound till this “I only told one person I had two accounts” caper. You tripped yourself up and now you’re trying to pin it on me. Well I’m not having it Lisa.

Well I did only tell you I had two accounts🤷‍♀️
This is all so fing stupid. We are all on this thread for the same reason and here we are turning on each other. James and the giant peach has done well and has done exactly what they had told Lou they would do. And that was to slow down this thread on slagging her off(that was exactly what James said in Lou’s live earlier). I really can’t be bothered anymore

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
This is all so fing stupid. We are all on this thread for the same reason and here we are turning on each other. James and the giant peach has done well and has done exactly what they had told Lou they would do. And that was to slow down this thread on slagging her off(that was exactly what James said in Lou’s live earlier). I really can’t be bothered anymore
WILL THE SKIRTING AND WINDOWS BE IN FOR A TREAT IF YOU CAN'T BE ARSED HERE ANYMORE?

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
IMG_4432.jpeg
Yea then you posted this… replying to someone from your “other account” comment was up for an hour before you deleted it, hence me saying you tripped yourself up do you not understand?