Lou @Lifewithloux

Oct 28, 2023
What happened with the ‘Lous Lovlies’? Apparently they went out together and she is pissed they didn’t ask her. She said her not having money wasn’t a good reason not to ask even though she is begging for money for a bar of choc choc! Then when people suggested why she got pissed off and said not their business etc even though she was the one who brought it up!

Apr 24, 2023
Shows how much she relied on ste for money. All of a sudden she's struggling again now he's of the scene. She's clearly back on Instagram to reel all her gullible followers back in. Carol will be back with a bang throwing money at her. Don't forget she is still and has been buying Street drugs the whole time she apparently has been clean. Plenty of money for them and weed. It has been said on here for months that she will never change. Scamming begging tramp

Apr 16, 2023
Shows how much she relied on ste for money. All of a sudden she's struggling again now he's of the scene. She's clearly back on Instagram to reel all her gullible followers back in. Carol will be back with a bang throwing money at her. Don't forget she is still and has been buying Street drugs the whole time she apparently has been clean. Plenty of money for them and weed. It has been said on here for months that she will never change. Scamming begging tramp
Carol was in her live, won't be long and she'll be asking Carol again

Aug 29, 2023
Why is she SUCH a beg. Jsut stop it lou you absolute crank. Get your arse out that bed and motivate yourself for those CHILDREN. Literally everything given to you on a plate and it's still not enough. What more do you want from people??? Absolutely ridiculous.
It's the hinting that's so annoying. Her post saying I wish I could get some easter treats but oh well. Didn't she say yesterday she had 2 big bars of chocolate and was going to save one for today. Clearly scoffed them both yesterday thinking she would come and drop a heavy hint for more today. Yesterday she was hinting for a powerbank on her wishlist and asking people to donate to her paypal so she could buy easter eggs. I'd rather go without than expect strangers to give me things. She has no shame at all

Oct 3, 2023
It's the hinting that's so annoying. Her post saying I wish I could get some easter treats but oh well. Didn't she say yesterday she had 2 big bars of chocolate and was going to save one for today. Clearly scoffed them both yesterday thinking she would come and drop a heavy hint for more today. Yesterday she was hinting for a powerbank on her wishlist and asking people to donate to her paypal so she could buy easter eggs. I'd rather go without than expect strangers to give me things. She has no shame at all
And just said she’s got a broken freezer too, history repeating itself once again. No hoover, broken freezer… sound familiar?

Apr 22, 2023
11 years I’ve lived away from parents and owned houses that I’ve had to furnish. In those 11 years I’ve had freezers left in houses I’ve bought, actively bought freezers myself the lot and I’ve NEVER once had one break on me.
Either she’s full of s, or if they are breaking it’s to do with what she’s doing with them is breaking them 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
11 years I’ve lived away from parents and owned houses that I’ve had to furnish. In those 11 years I’ve had freezers left in houses I’ve bought, actively bought freezers myself the lot and I’ve NEVER once had one break on me.
Either she’s full of s, or if they are breaking it’s to do with what she’s doing with them is breaking them 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It's not broken she just can't open the door because she can't be arsed to defrost it

Apr 16, 2023
She's full of s, just being her usual buggy self, LOU know you read her get off your lazy arse and get a job ,the amount of benefits you must be on and still fkn begging, and before you say MH alot of people including self have MH problems and still work your just a lazy fat b