Lou @Lifewithloux

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Hey hey happy Easter i hope you have all consumed plenty of choc choc.... I am here to put a few things straight and explain what has been going on.

Firstly hi from the "lovelies" we are not and have never been on CC until this post therefore the accusations were false.

Like 99.9% of you we want Lou to do well and want the best for her but that does not mean we support all of her choices and decisions.

We have built a friendship over the last few months, yes there is a group chat and no it isn't really about Lou, of course she gets mentioned as we get a ton of s but mostly it is about our personal lives and planned get togethers.
If we weren't picked at one by one she may have been invited to join from the onset.
In fact one of us suggest a discord group but Lou was not interested and declined.

We went to York and clocked up almost 20k steps, lou could not of managed that with her back and leg as she says herself the trip to the chemist is too much for her.
She blows hot and cold and is unpredictable and we wanted a no drama trip.
We wouldn't put financial pressure on her and encourage her to drink.

She has been invited to join a group chat with us all on Snapchat but she still hasnt accepted, she is not invited to the other group as it has our phone numbers on and I for one do not want her having my number, would you? Even if she did join she wouldn't be able to see the previous messages so why she is desperate to join that one I do not know.
Lous idea of friendship is different to ours as we do not treat each other like s!

Miss Marvel takes a beating from lou on the regular, she doesn't even have to be there for lou to turn on her, Miss Marvel is far too soft and genuinely cares, her and Clair were even going to send Lou an Easter egg until she turned on us all again.
Asking Clair to prove she has been in hospital was terrible.

I was accused of breaking her fridge even though I told her to set it to 4, she swears blind I told her 1 but that is untrue.
I did report her to the RSPCA after the methadone bottle was right next to the cats plate, I won't apologise for it and have never denied doing it.
What wasn't said was that in my messages to the RSPCA I never asked for them to be removed I asked for them to help her, I told them the facts about the pills on the floor, methadone bottles, no vets appointment etc but I did also say they look well and healthy and loved. If anyone would like the screenshots I will happily provide them.

We supported Lou and tried to encourage her to do her best, everything came from a good place. Some lovelies have provided help in other ways too.
We have supported her in a box battle and she turned on us again 2 says later.

Over the last few weeks we have been shat on from a great height, accused of leaving her out, breaking her fridge, breaking her phone, ruining her days and other things.
We have been told we have never ever supported her.
NC has been very honest with her that we are not her friends we are people on the Internet, even though we have supported her we are not her friend.

For now we will not be going into her lives, what is the point when she blames us for things that go wrong and for the way her life is.

I wanted to say this so you know where we stand. Lots of us have made different friendships with may others of you and its only fair you get an explanation. We also know Lou reads here so this is completely transparent.

If anyone has any screenshot from our conversations we are all happy for them to be sent to lou directly. We have said things to her in the boxes and never denied anything.

We have made connections with may of you and others from her lives but lately there has seemed to have been some animosity, a strange atmosphere and it feels like a toxic place to be.
It has killed any kind of vibe

Any questions I am more than happy to answer 😊

Apr 30, 2023
Hey hey happy Easter i hope you have all consumed plenty of choc choc.... I am here to put a few things straight and explain what has been going on.

Firstly hi from the "lovelies" we are not and have never been on CC until this post therefore the accusations were false.

Like 99.9% of you we want Lou to do well and want the best for her but that does not mean we support all of her choices and decisions.

We have built a friendship over the last few months, yes there is a group chat and no it isn't really about Lou, of course she gets mentioned as we get a ton of s but mostly it is about our personal lives and planned get togethers.
If we weren't picked at one by one she may have been invited to join from the onset.
In fact one of us suggest a discord group but Lou was not interested and declined.

We went to York and clocked up almost 20k steps, lou could not of managed that with her back and leg as she says herself the trip to the chemist is too much for her.
She blows hot and cold and is unpredictable and we wanted a no drama trip.
We wouldn't put financial pressure on her and encourage her to drink.

She has been invited to join a group chat with us all on Snapchat but she still hasnt accepted, she is not invited to the other group as it has our phone numbers on and I for one do not want her having my number, would you? Even if she did join she wouldn't be able to see the previous messages so why she is desperate to join that one I do not know.
Lous idea of friendship is different to ours as we do not treat each other like s!

Miss Marvel takes a beating from lou on the regular, she doesn't even have to be there for lou to turn on her, Miss Marvel is far too soft and genuinely cares, her and Clair were even going to send Lou an Easter egg until she turned on us all again.
Asking Clair to prove she has been in hospital was terrible.

I was accused of breaking her fridge even though I told her to set it to 4, she swears blind I told her 1 but that is untrue.
I did report her to the RSPCA after the methadone bottle was right next to the cats plate, I won't apologise for it and have never denied doing it.
What wasn't said was that in my messages to the RSPCA I never asked for them to be removed I asked for them to help her, I told them the facts about the pills on the floor, methadone bottles, no vets appointment etc but I did also say they look well and healthy and loved. If anyone would like the screenshots I will happily provide them.

We supported Lou and tried to encourage her to do her best, everything came from a good place. Some lovelies have provided help in other ways too.
We have supported her in a box battle and she turned on us again 2 says later.

Over the last few weeks we have been shat on from a great height, accused of leaving her out, breaking her fridge, breaking her phone, ruining her days and other things.
We have been told we have never ever supported her.
NC has been very honest with her that we are not her friends we are people on the Internet, even though we have supported her we are not her friend.

For now we will not be going into her lives, what is the point when she blames us for things that go wrong and for the way her life is.

I wanted to say this so you know where we stand. Lots of us have made different friendships with may others of you and its only fair you get an explanation. We also know Lou reads here so this is completely transparent.

If anyone has any screenshot from our conversations we are all happy for them to be sent to lou directly. We have said things to her in the boxes and never denied anything.

We have made connections with may of you and others from her lives but lately there has seemed to have been some animosity, a strange atmosphere and it feels like a toxic place to be.
It has killed any kind of vibe

Any questions I am more than happy to answer 😊
Well done for reporting her to the RSPCA! 👏 Did they reply back?.

Oct 3, 2023
They are the ones that were ‘accidentally’ delivered to her and Uber wouldn’t refund her because she has claimed to many refunds recently.
I reckon she gets stoned and the rest, orders a s load of stuff then regrets it when she realises she’s spent all her money so tries to find fault. And repeat.

Apr 16, 2023
Is this lass fkn tripping, begging again to do bungalou out, wants a dryer then cherry on cake money to pay solicitors to get kids back, not long back you said you had money for solicitors, but let's be real Lou you know it, we know it your not now or ever getting them kids back you will see o+m when there 18, the benefit money you get instead of wasting it on take aways, fags and redbull put it in your bungalou, that is what it's for or how about instead of playing the system get off your lazy fat fkn arse and get a job like every fkr else, it's well saying ste has cut you off financially now as back to begging like fk again, explain why people who go out to work have bills to pay kids to look after houses to run should help someone who only gets out of bed to go chemist and shops for choc choc and red bull, YOU are a drain on society, grow the fk up get off arse get out there and make something of your life, show your kids your not just a druggie beg on the internet.......but I bet you won't will you LOU

Apr 1, 2024
england
Is this lass fkn tripping, begging again to do bungalou out, wants a dryer then cherry on cake money to pay solicitors to get kids back, not long back you said you had money for solicitors, but let's be real Lou you know it, we know it your not now or ever getting them kids back you will see o+m when there 18, the benefit money you get instead of wasting it on take aways, fags and redbull put it in your bungalou, that is what it's for or how about instead of playing the system get off your lazy fat fkn arse and get a job like every fkr else, it's well saying ste has cut you off financially now as back to begging like fk again, explain why people who go out to work have bills to pay kids to look after houses to run should help someone who only gets out of bed to go chemist and shops for choc choc and red bull, YOU are a drain on society, grow the fk up get off arse get out there and make something of your life, show your kids your not just a druggie beg on the internet.......but I bet you won't will you LOU
Fingers crossed O, M and A want do all to do with it when they turn 18.

Apr 1, 2024
england
I heard her say they’re gonna get her put in a mental hospital 🙄 has she said more? X
I got forwarded this message that Lou sent last night to one of them.

‘see you later anyway darling, all best in life. U don’t know how you’ve affected me or what I’ve done to myself in response to things’

All because they messaged her to ask why she is still speaking about them when they’ve not been in her lives all weekend.

To put that on someone is absolutely fing disgusting. All because she didn’t get invited on a night out. I didn’t get invited and I’ve been going in her lives for since her IG days and speak to the other girls regularly. You don’t see me throwing myself a pity party.