Lou @Lifewithloux

Oct 3, 2023
It’s definitely a cruel manipulation tactic to make people feel like if she harmed herself or anything happened to her then it’s on them. It’s not. We’re all, as adults, responsible for our own actions decisions and lives. Makes me sick when people do this. They don’t realise the impact it has on that person either, having to live with the thought that they could/should have done something more to help. No lou. You need to help your damn self not guilt trip innocent people into making your life temporarily better. Work on making it permanently better. Only you can.

Apr 16, 2023
I heard her say they’re gonna get her put in a mental hospital 🙄 has she said more? X
Only 1 that's gonna put herself in a mental hospital is herself, all for attention she's watching to much of what cla, emz, elphba, seeing what they are doing, to boost account, gain money etc your just a lazy scruffy tramp, wants everything handed to you on a plate, bet your mother is embarrassed to say your her daughter but saying that your mother is just as fkd up as you are since she's been in here a few times

Apr 16, 2023
I got forwarded this message that Lou sent last night to one of them.

‘see you later anyway darling, all best in life. U don’t know how you’ve affected me or what I’ve done to myself in response to things’

All because they messaged her to ask why she is still speaking about them when they’ve not been in her lives all weekend.

To put that on someone is absolutely fing disgusting. All because she didn’t get invited on a night out. I didn’t get invited and I’ve been going in her lives for since her IG days and speak to the other girls regularly. You don’t see me throwing myself a pity party.
All for attention she's 1 immature lass, needs grow the fk up, I wasn't invited alot of ppl weren't do I give a fk, no I don't and I hope they had the best time ever, not being funny but wtf would invite Lou anyway, you go away for a laugh a good time would be doom and gloom and begging all the time if Lou was there

Apr 1, 2024
england
All for attention she's 1 immature lass, needs grow the fk up, I wasn't invited alot of ppl weren't do I give a fk, no I don't and I hope they had the best time ever, not being funny but wtf would invite Lou anyway, you go away for a laugh a good time would be doom and gloom and begging all the time if Lou was there
She has spent all weekend begging for money for choc choc so how the do was she gonna afford anything if they did invite her. I would rather spend a night in Emz’ kitchen of doom than have a night out with Lou.

May 7, 2023
Her new attitude towards her followers is, if you wanna watch her live you have at least 500 followers, or gift her otherwise you’ll be blocked 🤣 who does she think she is lol

She said she’s got her tablet set up and sometimes she watches Netflix whilst she’s on live cos her lives are just too boring - fin wonder why when that’s how you speak to people! but when some followers commented saying they use her as background sound whilst they’re working/cleaning etc she wasn’t happy and called them weirdos 😳

She’s literally asking all her followers to verify who they are before she’ll let them watch her cos she’s worried they’re all people on here and not genuine people. If she’s that bothered, she should turn to sub chat only but she won’t do that cos hardly anyone will sub to her and the chat would be dead.

I’ve lost count of the amount times I’ve heard her shout at people or lose her rag at people in the comments over the weekend. You literally can’t win! You comment on her live and her name called or you stay quiet and get called a stalker or a weirdo for being a silent watcher.

She called NC a stalker for watching her for 60 hours over 30 days- is she fing mental! I’d love to see the stats for her when she’d spend all day sat watching Angie or Miss Red. POT KETTLE DARLIN!

Please everyone report that beggy pp story. What a tramp 😂

Aug 29, 2023
11 years I’ve lived away from parents and owned houses that I’ve had to furnish. In those 11 years I’ve had freezers left in houses I’ve bought, actively bought freezers myself the lot and I’ve NEVER once had one break on me.
Either she’s full of s, or if they are breaking it’s to do with what she’s doing with them is breaking them 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I'm the same, I have lived on my own since I was 18. Never asked anyone for help, bought everything myself. My freezers have lasted years...one I had to replace because the fridge part broke but never the freezer. Her freezer is broken, (if that's even true!) because she left the door open and it got full of ice and she didn't do anything about it. Too lazy to defrost it. One drawer was jammed shut because the ice was so thick it wouldn't open. Then I think her or Ste tried pulling it open and the plastic drawer front broke. Could all have been sorted tho if she took the effort to just defrost. Now she will be begging and hinting for someone to buy her a new one. Doesn't she see that everyone who watches her knows everything she gets she breaks - probably because she's not earning the money and buying these things herself so doesn't look after them, so why would anyone want to gift her something that's going to end up broken by her, especiallyexpensive things!. She's the most bone idle, hard necked person ever 🤬

Aug 29, 2023
What really annoys me about this is the fact she's begging for everyone to put £2 in her paypal and using the kids...yet again..we all know any money she gets will most definitely not be spent on a solicitor. She's not had her kids for years so if she had any intentions of seeing a solicitor and fighting for them that would have been done long ago. She doesn't want a job either...she's too lazy for that. She has no pride or morals or she wouldn't be constantly begging. Clearly using the kids as a desperation tactic cos she's begged all weekend for every reason and probably there's nobody left to fall for her crap because everyone knows the real Lou so she pulled put what she thinks is her trump card...her kids. Just despicable behaviour. The job thing will be so she can say I wanted to apply for a job but I have no ID because strangers on the Internet wouldn't donate to my paypal so I could buy one. Nothings ever her fault and she will never take responsibility.

Apr 1, 2024
england
She called NC a stalker for watching her for 60 hours over 30 days- is she fing mental! I’d love to see the stats for her when she’d spend all day sat watching Angie or Miss Red. POT KETTLE DARLIN!
It was actually 35 hours over 60 days so just over 30 minutes a day 😂 imagine wanting to be a big tiktok creator and your highest viewer has such a low number.

I hope Ste gets his phone out of cash converters soon. He’s got enough viewers to go live now and I’ve got gifts ready and waiting for him 😈😈

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
She said she had the money saved up for her kids and it was at her mums

I didn't not break that fing freezer she reckons she has the screenshots to prove I did. Well show them then! I was actually in your box talking you through it you fing melt.

One of us has made her harm herself prove that one too or stop throwing the accusation around blaming your mental health on someone who has gone out of their way to help you.

The only thing she can have NC for is commenting that the cats are legging it out of the window for some fresh air. I'd wouldn't wanna be somewhere that stinks of weed, fags, sweat and cat piss (stes words not mine)

Making a post for money but putting the kids at the bottom is beyond low. Those kids are well away from her and I hope they are living their best lives. Even her own mother won't let her see them what does that tell you.

Anyone that supports her after this needs their heads checking

Last edited:

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I heard her say they’re gonna get her put in a mental hospital 🙄 has she said more? X
Honestly I can see how a grippy sock vacation might be a good idea. Yes, she's a lying, beggy skank without an ounce of shame, and will not take any effort to improve herself - but if she was in roseberry park she wouldn't have access to street drugs. She'd have some sense of a routine (I think? Never been in myself). She'd have counseling to try and work on herself. It could be good for her. But she'd never consent to it - someone would need to have her sectioned.

Oct 3, 2023
I wonder why she needs to buy ID for a job, yes you have to verify who you are but a birth certificate and utility bills usually suffice? How does anyone else who doesn’t have a passport and medically can’t drive manage for example? Genuinely curious on that one.

May 7, 2023
It was actually 35 hours over 60 days so just over 30 minutes a day 😂 imagine wanting to be a big tiktok creator and your highest viewer has such a low number.

I hope Ste gets his phone out of cash converters soon. He’s got enough viewers to go live now and I’ve got gifts ready and waiting for him 😈😈
Sorry my mistake with numbers. It’s a ridiculous amount anyway in comparison to her watching other people lol.

Yes Ste get yourself live chick, WE WANT STE !! x

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
I wonder why she needs to buy ID for a job, yes you have to verify who you are but a birth certificate and utility bills usually suffice? How does anyone else who doesn’t have a passport and medically can’t drive manage for example? Genuinely curious on that one.ynpassport expired and for my job I had to provide birth certificate, marriage certificate and 2 utilities bills

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder why she needs to buy ID for a job, yes you have to verify who you are but a birth certificate and utility bills usually suffice? How does anyone else who doesn’t have a passport and medically can’t drive manage for example? Genuinely curious on that one.
I don't drive, don't have passport etc if proof is needed they take my number, email, bank statements and utility there is ways round it ,she's so full of s she stinks

Jun 21, 2023
Realistically, how would she have even managed if she were invited to the girls event?
She'd have do all means to get there, she'd struggle to keep up the pace, no money, etc etc

The only way she'd have been able to have in person interaction would be if they all agreed to congregate in that hovel she calls a home, BYO drinks and takeaway, no entry without a gift for Lou, and use your hand to brush away the cigarette butts and find a piece of carpet to sit on

Jun 21, 2023
I got forwarded this message that Lou sent last night to one of them.

‘see you later anyway darling, all best in life. U don’t know how you’ve affected me or what I’ve done to myself in response to things’

All because they messaged her to ask why she is still speaking about them when they’ve not been in her lives all weekend.

To put that on someone is absolutely fing disgusting. All because she didn’t get invited on a night out. I didn’t get invited and I’ve been going in her lives for since her IG days and speak to the other girls regularly. You don’t see me throwing myself a pity party.
Wonder if she's trying to line up a 'friend' or a second phone to message one of them saying she committed suicide.

It's been 5 years since the last time she faked it. Reckon she'll be dumb enough to think we've forgotten about it, and have another go?