Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
She came on close to midnight and I thought I caught her saying she wanted to find a page to post just her tits but thought nahh I’ve misheard it as it’s lagged 😳 obviously not! She did a quick shout out to anyone who wanted to send her £25 but I didn’t hear her say what I was for. Honest to god she’s gonna be on the street corners of south bank soon and it wouldn’t surprise me!

Did anyone see how manky she was from fake tan? 🤢 If you know you can’t put it on without making a mess why hasn’t she bought a glove or just stopped applying it. She looks like she’s ran out of loo roll and used her hand instead 🙈

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I think it would take some effort to have a OF. Planning content, nice scenes, being… awake? Would never judge the actual job, just seriously doubt she’s able to do that.
Short of uploading ID, I don't think it takes that much effort to set up an OF? Making it work is the difficult part. She's going to get a few morbidly curious subscribers for the first month, and then nothing.

Apr 16, 2023
Oh. Oh no. We're one step closer to a Lou/KK collab.

Lou this is a bad idea. You already feel s about yourself - imagine how bad you're gonna feel after nobody wants to pay £3 to see your battered minge.
She can't even manage normal content for her page let alone doing this,Lou you do realise you have to get out of bed to do it, why not get off your lazy arse and get a proper job MH does not stop you from working, your bad back and leg is all due to the fact your morbidly obese due to all takeaways and lying in your pit, but you would rather be this way because your bone idle its that simple

Apr 1, 2024
england
Disgusting attitude. She can’t hold down a conversation on a day to day basis let alone involve herself in issues such as racism, dick head!
Has she took her video down? I can’t see it now lol
Either she deleted it or it got reported.

Ableist and racist, publicly on the same day…guess she wanted to show her true self today.