Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 19, 2024
earth
So all this is because she didn't get invited on a night out? That she couldn't afford and as she says herself she can't walk. Did she expect a piggy back all night or something? Grow up Lou FFS. "The mean girls don't wanna play with me" wah wah wah 😭

She’s still going on about that! fing hell lou why would anyone want to go on a night out with you!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
So all this is because she didn't get invited on a night out? That she couldn't afford and as she says herself she can't walk. Did she expect a piggy back all night or something? Grow up Lou FFS. "The mean girls don't wanna play with me" wah wah wah 😭
Piggy back and piggy bank. Just bring Lou along, pay for all her food/drinks, and transport her to wherever she wants to be. In return, she'll give you...promises of content?

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
No, all this because it’s the weekend, she wants people to gift her and can’t use the story of being skint,starving and waiting for payday, as she used that one last week🤣 last night was all an act for sympathy and gifts, when It didn’t work on her own Tt she went into John and emz and pulled the sympathy card there, it didn’t work 🤣I think she will also use a story that someone in the comments told her to use a rope and John and emz didn’t care🤦‍♀️notice she doesn’t show what she had said about wanting to hurt herself or just wanting to be dead, just the reply ?? Manipulation at is finest.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
She goes on like some of us have been following her around the app to say s to her. Last night in Emz live was literally the first time I’ve seen her since our girls trip.

It’s not surprising to see that nothing has magically changed in her life since then. She will always be a waste of space, making out she is the being hard done by, the perpetual victim.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Jesus christ is she still banging on about that night out ffs Lou get a grip that past the other week it's old news

Jun 21, 2023
She's been on the gram for over 5 years. In that time, she's made plenty of 'fwends'.

There was absolutely nothing stopping her from arranging a meet up with any of them at any point - especially when she had more mobility.

Just another case of wanting someone else to do all the work for her. Organising, inviting, transporting, paying. As long as she doesn't have to make effort or spend anything.

I don't get why she feels entitled to an invite. What, cuz they sent some encouragement to her? Big difference between feeling comfortable sending positive comments then putting the phone versus actually wanting to interact face to face for an extended period.

All she's doing is putting people off wanting to message her, and that will result in a reduction of her iNcOmE

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
She's been on the gram for over 5 years. In that time, she's made plenty of 'fwends'.

There was absolutely nothing stopping her from arranging a meet up with any of them at any point - especially when she had more mobility.

Just another case of wanting someone else to do all the work for her. Organising, inviting, transporting, paying. As long as she doesn't have to make effort or spend anything.

I don't get why she feels entitled to an invite. What, cuz they sent some encouragement to her? Big difference between feeling comfortable sending positive comments then putting the phone versus actually wanting to interact face to face for an extended period.

All she's doing is putting people off wanting to message her, and that will result in a reduction of her iNcOmE
I for one would not be going out anywhere with her. She would be screaming at us within 5 minutes and bloody moaning about everything. Imagine if it wasn't all about her??? No thanks I'd rather spend 48 hours with Putin

Sep 6, 2023
I for one would not be going out anywhere with her. She would be screaming at us within 5 minutes and bloody moaning about everything. Imagine if it wasn't all about her??? No thanks I'd rather spend 48 hours with Putin
Screaming, then crying "why are ya doing Vis ta meh". Telling the whole place she's upset and all the nasty twolls are messing wiv her mental health. Then asking for a piggy back home so she can go live and threaten to do something silly