Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
What a wild ride. I advise everyone to not even watch her anymore. Not on Alts. Nothing. Stop feeding the beast. She deserves no attention. Hope everyone’s ok x
I’ve not watched her since Good Friday. Don’t follow her anymore either. Happened to come across her in Emz live last night.

She’s a dangerous girl but I’m sure she will have a bunch of new followers soon, lapping up her sob stories about us wicked bullies that dared to make friends in her lives 🙄

Aug 29, 2023

Some pics might be out of order…forgive me but it’s hard keeping track 😂

This is crazy. How can she not see that she is the problem? She's what, 30 years old? She has no friends and her family barely take anything to do with her. If I was her age and had no friends or family I would be thinking I'm doing something wrong but not Lou. Always the victim and takes responsibility for nothing and as lomg as she continues to treat people the way she does she is always going to be alone. She had a chance at having friends from nice, genuine ladies who supported her and she s all over them 🤯

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
This is crazy. How can she not see that she is the problem? She's what, 30 years old? She has no friends and her family barely take anything to do with her. If I was her age and had no friends or family I would be thinking I'm doing something wrong but not Lou. Always the victim and takes responsibility for nothing and as lomg as she continues to treat people the way she does she is always going to be alone. She had a chance at having friends from nice, genuine ladies who supported her and she s all over them 🤯
I dread to think how she will react when we have our next night out 😂

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I’ve not watched her since Good Friday. Don’t follow her anymore either. Happened to come across her in Emz live last night.

She’s a dangerous girl but I’m sure she will have a bunch of new followers soon, lapping up her sob stories about us wicked bullies that dared to make friends in her lives 🙄

Aww good. I’ve been keeping out since my mayhem with her. I just get grapevine snippets these days. She will definitely find a new group of people to enable her shambolic ways soon.

Apr 19, 2024
earth

She has already got new ones who sent her money the week before last🙄