Lou @Lifewithloux

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
Did she get her shopping? Last I saw card wouldn’t work
she ended up transferring the money to a cashier who used her card to pay for it. Now accusing the lovelies of trying to open a bank account by using her phone number as they're the only ones with her number apparently :rolleyes: its obviously a scam text but her mind has gone straight to blaming them on her live.

Apr 18, 2023
she ended up transferring the money to a cashier who used her card to pay for it. Now accusing the lovelies of trying to open a bank account by using her phone number as they're the only ones with her number apparently :rolleyes: its obviously a scam text but her mind has gone straight to blaming them on her live.
Oh ffs it will be there fault if it rains next

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lou's on live telling everyone how proud of herself she is cos she's bought a Goodmans Pet Hoover from B+M 🤣which we all know will be broken within a couple weeks hoovering the mess in her house.
But what annoys me is she's said I'm skint, I'm going to be skint now so many times. Literally everytime she possibly could she said it and we know why - She will be on the beg majorly now!
Lou you can't feel proud that you bought yourself a hoover if you're going to be begging from now til next benefit day. Don't buy things if u can't afford them
Well according to her today she only had 20 quid and was going to get a hoover threw PayPal and pay instalments

May 7, 2023
Moth selfies 😂 please tell me someone just heard her tell the story of the beautiful moth
She’s wasted!! Did you see the state of her after smoking that green? I love how she says she’s doing everything she can to straighten her life out and now she’s back on the green. That’ll be the lovelies fault too right? 🙄
She kept moaning about the state of her house after her raid, wasn’t that Saturday?! No excuse to still be a mess now it’s Tuesday Louise! Your Fresh meat will know your a lazy slob if you keep running with that story and doing do all to tidy it 🤣

Oh also the lovelies are scamming her bank account cos she couldn’t pay at the till and she’s had a txt off the bank best one yet!!!! 🙈🙈

I hope to god Lou hasn’t ripped the cashier off. Hope scummy can you be to ask the cashier to pay for your shopping. Lou beg at its finest!! 🤢

mankyminky2.0

Apr 23, 2024
Uk
Well I'm finally blocked,.for no apparent reason, seems like she had some mod going wild with the blocking as it happened after I asked a totally innocent question (just normal, no hate) and before the live disappeared Lou was answering my question happily so obviously not problematic in her opinion.Seemed to be someone called KarenM I think.

May 29, 2023
Well I'm finally blocked,.for no apparent reason, seems like she had some mod going wild with the blocking as it happened after I asked a totally innocent question (just normal, no hate) and before the live disappeared Lou was answering my question happily so obviously not problematic in her opinion.Seemed to be someone called KarenM I think.
I am really so cross with her tonight!! And I’m glad I am blocked! Saying she’s clean yet has a joint hanging out her mouth! Recovery means total abstinence from ANY mind altering substance!

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
I think we all need to get advice from Lou on how to make £20 buy a hoover and an Aldi shop and taxi fares as she did so well yesterday🤣
Her bungalow should be sparkling clean in the next few days now she has a hoover. It’s the 24th today and I will bet that by the 1st it will be broken
You forgot the fags she stopped for on the way, she doesn’t buy green anymore but she miraculously found a pre rolled j as soon as she walked indoors🤣 what a helpful dealer she has pre rolling for her 🤣🤣