Lou @Lifewithloux

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
She must think we're all 🤪
🤣🤣 honestly makes me laugh at how she thinks everyone is stupid and can’t see through her lies 🤦‍♀️ this is the reason she is alone without friends or family. Dealing with Lou and her imaginary lies and life every day would make you want to take drugs 🤣 her snivelling and threats when she gets caught out must be exhausting even ste doesn’t want to know and that’s saying something 🤣🤣

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Well I'm finally blocked,.for no apparent reason, seems like she had some mod going wild with the blocking as it happened after I asked a totally innocent question (just normal, no hate) and before the live disappeared Lou was answering my question happily so obviously not problematic in her opinion.Seemed to be someone called KarenM I think.
Karen is a dick and if she carries on blocking people just for the sake of it Lou will kick off.

Jun 21, 2023
🤣🤣 honestly makes me laugh at how she thinks everyone is stupid and can’t see through her lies 🤦‍♀️ this is the reason she is alone without friends or family. Dealing with Lou and her imaginary lies and life every day would make you want to take drugs 🤣 her snivelling and threats when she gets caught out must be exhausting even ste doesn’t want to know and that’s saying something 🤣🤣
She does seem to have at least one person at any given time falling for her bullshit. It doesn't last long because they do figure her out pretty quickly. She doesn't care who's behind the other screen as long as they're paying up.

It just annoys me that there's been a constant stream of gifts, money, take aways and the rest for the past 6 years. All she needs to do is convince the new person that the previous lot were 'big, mean, bullies'.

Just another spoke on the Wheel of Loubeg

May 7, 2023
Wtaf??, 🤣🤣🤣 googles told her she's mixed race because she's got german and Norwegian heritage and she also reckons she's an intellectual
That made me howl 🤣🤣

She kept saying she would never discuss racism cbecuase of this. I love how ethnicity means what country your parents are from 🤣 This comes from the lass who likes to remind everyone how smart she is. “ I’ve got a degree, I’m not stupid”

I love how she brings this up now she’s getting hate. Never once brought it up before. Paige and her crew had moved on and were chatting whout something else, Lou went into her live qbd kept sharing her live to Paige to join so she could have her say. When she wouldn’t respond, she went back in Paige’s live under her lousnews account, spamming the chat saying she wanted her say etc. she got in the box on lifewithlou was bitchin about them all turning against her and not letting her speak etc. the Paige dropped her for whinging and talking over her. So that’s two accounts blocked lol

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
That made me howl 🤣🤣

She kept saying she would never discuss racism cbecuase of this. I love how ethnicity means what country your parents are from 🤣 This comes from the lass who likes to remind everyone how smart she is. “ I’ve got a degree, I’m not stupid”

I love how she brings this up now she’s getting hate. Never once brought it up before. Paige and her crew had moved on and were chatting whout something else, Lou went into her live qbd kept sharing her live to Paige to join so she could have her say. When she wouldn’t respond, she went back in Paige’s live under her lousnews account, spamming the chat saying she wanted her say etc. she got in the box on lifewithlou was bitchin about them all turning against her and not letting her speak etc. the Paige dropped her for whinging and talking over her. So that’s two accounts blocked lol
Dangerous ground Lou 'I don't think you have the facilities for that (chat) bigman'. And then she'll cry because everyone hates her. I've never known anyone so stupid in my life! Its always turned so she makes herself the victim

Apr 19, 2024
earth
Some statements from Lous live last night.
1. She's mixed race because shes part German part Danish (she said Norwegian then changed it to danish)
2. No one knows shes mixed because she's not brown 🙈
3. She's persecuted because her races leader (Hitler) did so many bad things and she's blonde with blue eyes

What the fing hell…

1.she is a mix of white European heritage not mixed race
2.everyone is mixed as people travel and have kids🤷‍♀️
3.I have no fing words for the comment of hitler

Please carry on Lou with the narrative and we can all watch you have your fat “mixed race” white arse handed to you on a plate

Jun 21, 2023
Some statements from Lous live last night.
1. She's mixed race because shes part German part Danish (she said Norwegian then changed it to danish)
2. No one knows shes mixed because she's not brown 🙈
3. She's persecuted because her races leader (Hitler) did so many bad things and she's blonde with blue eyes
Oh dear