Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She does absolutely nothing but moan, complain, b, beg and blame everyone else for her problems. She never takes accountability for her actions, nothing is every her fault.

Needs food, doesn't look like it, but even if she was hungry, she wouldn't be satisfied with something cooked at home, even a sandwich or pot noodle that requires no skill. But no, she thinks she deserves a takeaway, which for many is a rare treat. If she stopped wasting money on weed, vapes, cigarettes, gifting on TT, junk items (Temu crap) and other random s, did a proper weekly food shop, she'd not need to "go hungry"🙄

She can't even be bothered to film "content" for TT, she says she'll do this and that and it never happens, even her lives are negative and miserable. How long has she been saying she's going to sort out xyz rooms? Oh, sorry, its the cats that make all that mess.

I just hope no one is stupid enough to fall for her beg, clearly she's not going without food, she gets enough money to live decently but chooses to waste it.

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
She is vile and still banging on about us. Last night she shared a live to one of the lovelies and this morning another live to me then a few mins later the same live to another lovely. Funny finger slip!!! She can piss right off begging for our attention the fing melt. She has the nerve to say we follow her around the app 🤣 she needs to grow up and do off

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Oh feck, l hope it's not pregnant. She better prepare herself if it is, because if she's fed up with people trolling and messaging her, they'll rip her to shreds...hopefully! 🤞🤞
She has done nothing to prevent it getting knocked up by its brother and they are 7 months old now so she had needed it done for the last 3 months. She needs them removed won't even worm them

Aug 29, 2023
Yet another day, another story on Instagram by Lou hinting for a Macdonalds. For someone who barely leaves her house, she's always exhausted. Most people work all week and have a lot more energy than Lou. Surprised she's not come on begging for people to pay for her cats to be neutered, wormed and flea'd. I'd still not give her money because I know she wouldn't spend it on the cats. I fell sorry for them, trapped in Lou's filthy house 24/7. They have nothing to do to keep them occupied. No wonder they are always sat on the windowsill looking out, poor things would love to go outside 😢 Screenshot_20240517_195116_Instagram.jpg

Apr 22, 2023
I’ve lost the comment from the previous thread but all of the stuff of her saying she’s tired & sleeping all of the time is completely self inflicted.
I’ve had to take time away from work due to childhood trauma coming up and the days you spend at home & not distracted are the worse- you’ll be miserable, lazy and not do anything. You HAVE to try and do something even something as simple as a 30 minute walk. I’m doing therapy (private), medication the lot and there’s only so much that it can do for you; you have to have the motivation to better yourself which she hasn’t.
She’s happy with her life, if it wasn’t at the expense of the tax payer I’d be fine with it. I don’t agree with anything Rishi Sunak is doing but if it gets Lou off her arse he can have a single clap off me.