Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Good grief! She's one obsessed b. That or she's desperate for content, as there's been nothing new as far as that's concerned. Just recycling the same Poor Me crap, over a night out that happened how long ago now?
She knows too that her lives are s because earlier on her live she said she's going to be doing much more fun lives, battling, doing competitions and content. If you believe that you will believe anything. Like most things Lou says she's going to do...she never does them! Same lives everytime of her moaning about the lovelies or giving the poor me act. That's why her comments are dead and viewer numbers are low. I saw her today still talking about the lovelies...but they aren't allowed to respond. How's that fair? Lou reckons she's reporting it to the police...like they are going to do anything. Plus Lou isn't innocent so I hope it backfires on her if she does report anything.

Aug 29, 2023
Lou is live, still talking about racism..
Glitter fairy is in there saying she is a person of colour, sounds a lot like the same narrative as James and the giant peach. Saying things have upset them in the past and they've spoken about it and sorted it 🤔
Wonder if they are the same person?
Did you hear Lou say when she made the black eye comment she was still in active addiction? She was definitely claiming to be in recovery at that time and I'm sure her bio says she's 15 months clean...well not of she was in active addiction when she made that comment.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Did you hear Lou say when she made the black eye comment she was still in active addiction? She was definitely claiming to be in recovery at that time and I'm sure her bio says she's 15 months clean...well not of she was in active addiction when she made that comment.
She definitely claimed to be in recovery and free of class A drugs when that happened.
I'm missing parts of the live, but I know everything she's saying is lies, complaining and whinging.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Lou is live, still talking about racism..
Glitter fairy is in there saying she is a person of colour, sounds a lot like the same narrative as James and the giant peach. Saying things have upset them in the past and they've spoken about it and sorted it 🤔
Wonder if they are the same person?
It’s either that James or Jesss. They both turned on Lou after the monkey emoji thing.

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
did anyone else catch Lou saying she was a person of colour (I may have misheard) or was she reading a comment?

Also saying she seems to have found herself on the drama side of TikTok, she actively goes in these drama lives trying to get involved! I called her out in EQ's the other night after she offered to send someone money to help them out 🤣

Aug 29, 2023
She definitely claimed to be in recovery and free of class A drugs when that happened.
I'm missing parts of the live, but I know everything she's saying is lies, complaining and whinging.
Yes she was definitely saying she was in recovery then. Also her 14 or 15months clean statement in her bio doesn't fit if she was in active addiction when she said the black eye thing. Lou tells so many lies she trips herself up constantly.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Yes she was definitely saying she was in recovery then. Also her 14 or 15months clean statement in her bio doesn't fit if she was in active addiction when she said the black eye thing. Lou tells so many lies she trips herself up constantly.
She did it on October or November didn’t she so definitely was claiming to be clean

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
did anyone else catch Lou saying she was a person of colour (I may have misheard) or was she reading a comment?

Also saying she seems to have found herself on the drama side of TikTok, she actively goes in these drama lives trying to get involved! I called her out in EQ's the other night after she offered to send someone money to help them out 🤣
The only colour on that girl is dirt/grime