Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Cuppa with Lou at 7pm tonight 😂 this should be fun 😂
It was more like cuppa with Lou moaning. The bit I saw she was moaning about having to have her wardrobes taken down. Maybe if she looked after things better it wouldn't have happened. It was her who broke the doors. Can't use her clothes rail because that's broken too. She says she wants to do positive lives but all she ever does is moan. She's the one that's never positive because she's too busy doing her poor me act. Her house is filthy..grime on her walls and bedroom windowsill. Instead of saving her gifts to buy equipment so she can do podcasts 🤣 (like that will ever happen!) She would be better off buying some bleach...I don't know how anyone can live like that. I wonder what the handymen thought when they were in the the Bungalou 🤢😳

Sep 6, 2023
So is this podcast going to be an actual talking podcast and not video?

Seeing she can’t string a full sentence together how will she say anything Thingy,thingy,yea,umm,you know that is what she will be saying. She is the last person I would want to listen to on my walk to work.
This is just the latest scheme to beg. For a podcast she'll need so much new equipment bought for her. She doesn't even have WiFi ffs.
Imagine if she started "bedtime stories by Lou" 🤣🤣🤣

RelaxedCiabata

May 23, 2024
Essex
Not sure what’s gone on but I had the same issue as a few others. Suddenly got logged out my account, wouldn’t let me reset my password so had to make a new account 😫
Anyone else wondering if Ste is back on it? He has been absent for ages and last time he was on he was sat with his mate in the background and he was asking for money. His lives have the best banter, Lou’s are just boring her sat there moaning or crying

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Just said on EQ live she interviewed Daniela Westbrook! Is that right?
I'm sure she said on insta last year that she was going to do an interview with a 'celebrity'. She only said it once and she was off her tits at the time.

1. Why the do would anyone let themselves be interviewed by someone who can't even wipe the crud out of their mouth? Finish a sentence? Stay conscious?

2. Considering its the first we've heard of it happening I'll 100% guarantee you it never did

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
She said she nearly interviewed Daniella Westbrook. Hardly a flex saying you nearly interviewed someone 🤣 Story of Lou's life that is though. She's always saying she's going to do things and it never happens
Screenshot_20240522_225843_TikTok.jpg
I think she means Jeremy Kyle was gonna interview her for being a scum bag junkie who choses cock and heroin over her kids

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Sitting on her live, still chatting s. Can't keep Blueskies and Chelles name out of her mouth. Pretty much bragging about the doxxing and I'm sure she said the name wasn't the only thing (she was lagging in Lou fashion)
Sucking up to James and the giant peach again, wonder how Karen feels about that? Not that I really care.
She did say that's not the only thing I heard that 😡😡

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
I know, I didn't want to say because I even feel bad about repeating what she said. Absolutely vile, no need for it at all. Nasty little (big) cow!

Edited to say - I didn't want to say the others things she was saying.
I heard some of it but i dont mind if u wanna reveal whatever else she said, can guarantee its either bullshit or completely innocent. Love how I asked James in another live why he doxxed me and Lous made it about her 🤣🤣 any way nothing else left to reveal other than I'm a Tory but that's a whole other story 🤣🤣

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
I heard some of it but i dont mind if u wanna reveal whatever else she said, can guarantee its either bullshit or completely innocent. Love how I asked James in another live why he doxxed me and Lous made it about her 🤣🤣 any way nothing else left to reveal other than I'm a Tory but that's a whole other story 🤣🤣
Lou is just after any information she can get because she has do all. She boils my piss

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Oh, she was just saying things like, blueskies is a man, then saying something about testosterone, calling you him/or he, not sure what because either she was lagging or making no sense 🙃
I know you don't care, I just felt awkward repeating it 🫣
We love you, not that gunky mouthed, s talking, can't eat food properly, beggy, dumb cow

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Oh, she was just saying things like, blueskies is a man, then saying something about testosterone, calling you him/or he, not sure what because either she was lagging or making no sense 🙃
I know you don't care, I just felt awkward repeating it 🫣
We love you, not that gunky mouthed, s talking, can't eat food properly, beggy, dumb cow
Oh yeah i heard that. I didnt take any notice tbf since im perfectly comfortable with the person that i am. Just goes to show how bigoted she really is.
Thankyou for the love, very much appreciated ❤️❤️ i love all u nasty twolls too lol

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Oh yeah i heard that. I didnt take any notice tbf since im perfectly comfortable with the person that i am. Just goes to show how bigoted she really is.
Thankyou for the love, very much appreciated ❤️❤️ i love all u nasty twolls too lol
I didn't think you would, everyone who watches you knows you're a tough cookie and a beautiful lady too (kissing ass haha)
It does, she doesn't think, doesn't care and is everything people say about her.
🥰🥰