Lou @Lifewithloux

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Wow am I hearing this right that she purposely mis gendered blue skies?! What an absolute dick move!!

She’ll be online regretting saying that and crying in a few months saying I made a mistake blah blah. Just add it to the long list of other mistakes Lou 🥱

She just shown her true colours again. She said I'm a man in a woman's body, repeatedly called me he/him and said I need testosterone all in an attempt to insult me. If she thinks those are insults then she's transphobic

Apr 19, 2024
earth
She just shown her true colours again. She said I'm a man in a woman's body, repeatedly called me he/him and said I need testosterone all in an attempt to insult me. If she thinks those are insults then she's transphobic

She has really stooped to a new low. It is laughable really as it isn’t going to get the reaction she wants but the opposite really.

Aug 29, 2023
Wow am I hearing this right that she purposely mis gendered blue skies?! What an absolute dick move!!

She’ll be online regretting saying that and crying in a few months saying I made a mistake blah blah. Just add it to the long list of other mistakes Lou 🥱
Calling someone a man in a woman's body when your speaking negatively about them is 100% transphobic. Making comments like that is disgusting and she has the cheek to go live looking for sympathy when people say anything to her...anything iv seen said to her has all been true. Lou needs to learn not give it out if you cant take it. Now she will be called out for being transphobic after what she's said and she deserves everything she gets. That will really bother her because she's always in Evil Queens comments desperately trying to be noticed and that's one person who won't welcome someone who makes comments like Lou has.

May 7, 2024
UK
Calling someone a man in a woman's body when your speaking negatively about them is 100% transphobic. Making comments like that is disgusting and she has the cheek to go live looking for sympathy when people say anything to her...anything iv seen said to her has all been true. Lou needs to learn not give it out if you cant take it. Now she will be called out for being transphobic after what she's said and she deserves everything she gets. That will really bother her because she's always in Evil Queens comments desperately trying to be noticed and that's one person who won't welcome someone who makes comments like Lou has.
100% 👏🏻👏🏻

I hope someone has it on screen record!!

May 7, 2024
UK
That’s absolutely disgusting and 100% transphobic. I hope the trans community come down on her like a ton of bricks!!! youd think she’d have more tact since her ex Mod Charlie is trans too! 😮maybe she was talking bollocks all along and her views do align with Ste’s? 😡

I’m so sorry she said this blue skies. You come across (as well as the other lovelies) as a genuinely lovely group and I don’t know what fed up kick Lou is getting out of speaking of you all so disgustingly online. As I said before, someone (hopefully!) has screen recorded it and she’ll be taking it all back tomorrow whilst she cries and wipes snot all over her sleeve 🤢

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
The problem with Lou is that she never actually stops and thinks of the consequences of her actions before she does and says things.
You're right, she doesn't think.

But she also gets cocky, it started with thinking she had one up on Blueskies, because that James and the giant peach found out some information. That then made her feel she was "winning" and then her mouth ran away from her, thinking she can do and say as she pleases with no consequence.

I can imagine the snivelling mess she'll be if/when this causes a backfire and rightfully so, with other creators. Even though SHE said those words, I guarantee it'll be someone else's fault, more than likely, the "lovelies"

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
That’s absolutely disgusting and 100% transphobic. I hope the trans community come down on her like a ton of bricks!!! youd think she’d have more tact since her ex Mod Charlie is trans too! 😮maybe she was talking bollocks all along and her views do align with Ste’s? 😡

I’m so sorry she said this blue skies. You come across (as well as the other lovelies) as a genuinely lovely group and I don’t know what fed up kick Lou is getting out of speaking of you all so disgustingly online. As I said before, someone (hopefully!) has screen recorded it and she’ll be taking it all back tomorrow whilst she cries and wipes snot all over her sleeve 🤢

I'm fine 🙂 luckily I'm more than comfortable in my own skin and don't see being called trans as an insult, my mother says I look like a lesbian every time she sees me 🤣🤣🤣 mind u she was born in the 40s, around the same time that Lous bigoted opinions come from!
Definitely cut from the same cloth. Aswell as being transphobic today she's called people m*ngs and sp*kkas, shown herself to be racist and called a gay man a fairy.
Oh and repeatedly misgengered the mod Charlie too

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2023
I'm fine 🙂 luckily I'm more than comfortable in my own skin and don't see being called trans as an insult, my mother says I look like a lesbian every time she sees me 🤣🤣🤣 mind u she was born in the 40s, around the same time that Lous bigoted opinions come from!
Definitely cut from the same cloth. Aswell as being transphobic today she's called people m*ngs and sp*kkas, shown herself to be racist and called a gay man a fairy.
Oh and repeatedly misgengered the mod Charlie too
She doesn’t go on like a 30 year old trying to better her life she’s literally worse than a teenager.
All adults know that you have to be so so careful what you post online because it can bite you in the arse.
If she gets “big” like she wants, the amount of receipts people have of her behaviour are going to come up. She will be lucky if she can get a job without potential employers seeing what she does online.
She needs to grow up and be so careful what she wishes for.

Apr 15, 2024
England
She doesn’t go on like a 30 year old trying to better her life she’s literally worse than a teenager.
All adults know that you have to be so so careful what you post online because it can bite you in the arse.
If she gets “big” like she wants, the amount of receipts people have of her behaviour are going to come up. She will be lucky if she can get a job without potential employers seeing what she does online.
She needs to grow up and be so careful what she wishes for.
The only thing getting big is Lous body