Lou @Lifewithloux

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
No way? I’m shocked she’s even got the brass neck to show her face online today after her comments last night.

She’s deleted the comments on her post I shared earlier. Surprise surprise 🙄
She doxxed NC again today. NCs on holiday and hasn't been anywhere near Lou in months. Not since Lou messaged her threatening SH and saying NC would be to blame

May 7, 2024
UK
She doxxed NC again today. NCs on holiday and hasn't been anywhere near Lou in months. Not since Lou messaged her threatening SH and saying NC would be to blame
Why is she bringing up NC?! What an absolute bell end. she honestly makes herself look like a dick.

I’m loving blue skies for digging up the receipts. I hope she comes on live tonght, she’s got some explaining to do

May 7, 2024
UK
I knew snoring Sasha would come in useful one day lol
Sorry Lou what word haven't you ever said? This wasn't the first time either.
Bravo 👏🏻 you’ve well and truly had her eyes out! I hope the big accounts you’ve tagged can see it.
I think she’s been blocked from her original account though. Shes been using her back up so she might not see th tags x

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Bravo 👏🏻 you’ve well and truly had her eyes out! I hope the big accounts you’ve tagged can see it.
I think she’s been blocked from her original account though. Shes been using her back up so she might not see th tags x
I've got her blocked on both accounts as I don't want her in my lives attacking people but she's got plenty of alts. I think Jamesandthegiantpeach needs some credit for me finding that video though. If they hadn't made me paranoid about the snoring dog it would've been long gone and I wouldn't have remembered what she'd said. I remember being shocked that James only issue with the video was the snoring and not what Lou said so THANKS JAMES 👍👍

Mar 20, 2024
UK
I've got her blocked on both accounts as I don't want her in my lives attacking people but she's got plenty of alts. I think Jamesandthegiantpeach needs some credit for me finding that video though. If they hadn't made me paranoid about the snoring dog it would've been long gone and I wouldn't have remembered what she'd said. I remember being shocked that James only issue with the video was the snoring and not what Lou said so THANKS JAMES 👍👍
You’re very welcome. Always happy to be of service 😘

Aug 29, 2023
The only reason Lou has put up the video saying the hate needs to stop towards Mama Kaz and its bad calling her Daddy Kaz is so she can say I'm not transphobic. Well you 100% are because it was only yesterday you were making transphobic comments. Just like the racism, exposed for being a racist and the next day she's telling people she can't be racist because shes all of a sudden decided shes German 🤯 Lou is always banging on about how she loves EQ, in her comments desperately trying to be noticed. But I bet Lou won't go in her lives and support Mama Kaz because EQ doesn't her. Lou makes these videos and says these comments and she's so thick she doesn't think them through and this is why she gets so much s. She deserves every bit of it too. She's a compulsive liar and completely fake. No loyalty whatsoever to anyone but herself and that's why she can't keep friends and is always sat by herself.

Last edited:

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Saw in EQs live that Mama Kaz had called her mod (who was in hospital having a tumour removed!) and asked her advice on how to make a return to Tiktok after mocking Domestic Violence. Birds of a feather flock together as the saying goes. We all know Lou mocked DV so no wonder she's supporting Mama Kaz!
I actually asked her in the comments if she recognised any of her own behaviour. It's exactly the same way as Lou acts she's just really s at it and constantly outs herself