Lou @Lifewithloux

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
Surprised she hasn't taken the mama kaz post down , you would think that her being so loyal to Evil Queen she would , makes me laugh her comments in EQ lives ,does she actually think that EQ is looking at her comments and would reply, and if she knew about Loubeg she definitely wouldn't, loved the comments to Lou last night and then again in karma kaz live 🤣, let's hope more of them tonight 😄 😉

May 7, 2024
UK
Surprised she hasn't taken the mama kaz post down , you would think that her being so loyal to Evil Queen she would , makes me laugh her comments in EQ lives ,does she actually think that EQ is looking at her comments and would reply, and if she knew about Loubeg she definitely wouldn't, loved the comments to Lou last night and then again in karma kaz live 🤣, let's hope more of them tonight 😄 😉
Ohh spill what comments?! I’ve not seen her online. I’m in the wrong lives lol x

Aug 29, 2023
Nah no time for that. She was on her way to get brows done. Shes just posted a video of the finished product 🙈
She puts a filter on her face in the post showing her brows...then you flick to her next story and she has no filter. Holy s the difference is crazy how rough she looks for real, with no filter. As if the filters fooling anyone anyway 😂 Who walks about outside, goes to get their brows done with their manky pants wrapped round a cut on their finger 🤮 I'd be cutting a tea towel up and using a strip of it before I went out using my knickers as a bandage

May 7, 2024
UK
She puts a filter on her face in the post showing her brows...then you flick to her next story and she has no filter. Holy s the difference is crazy how rough she looks for real, with no filter. As if the filters fooling anyone anyway 😂 Who walks about outside, goes to get their brows done with their manky pants wrapped round a cut on their finger 🤮 I'd be cutting a tea towel up and using a strip of it before I went out using my knickers as a bandage
Proper cat fish isn’t it lol x