Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 19, 2024
earth
So who’s been blocked by Lou? Last night whilst she was live , she had her screen on pause and she’s blocked people who were chatting. Even just her regulars who never cause her any problems. What’s that all about Lou?
Don’t worry lou, 7 other personalities can stil see you 👀

You should all know by now that you can only chat to Lou and not each other🤣🤣🤣. Her lives are dead now as no one comments except Karen who arse licks her all the time

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s been in Canadian angies d with a new account. She told someone in the comments this is gonna be her new BU account cos her other one got blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cc famous 🤣🤣🤣 your not famous Lou, your just a joke people are laughing at you, as for cat mum just like your kids you can't look after them either no injections no flea or worm treatment, female ain't been done still and nxt month all cats have to be microchipped

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Lou spinning her own narrative again 🙄 I have never once been addicted to pain killers! I was on prescription medication (my own prescription from the doctors) and it caused liver damage so I withdrew from it all 6 years ago, pretty easy since i wasn't addicted. Yes I smoke cannabis which is also prescribed for me as I can't take anything else without risking my liver, i dont even take paracetamol now.
As for me 'blazing it up with a 9 year old in the house' my kids are 31 29 21 20 and 15 🤣🤣

Sep 6, 2023
So she has until Friday morning to clean her house and she can't do it cause she has toothache and ste keeps knocking "randomly". Must be a full time job opening that door cause she can't manage to tidy her tiny house in 2 days.
Oh and anyone spot her trying to buy opioids in chemist? The girl behind the counter referred to them as opioids

Last edited:

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
So she has until Friday morning to clean her house and she can't do it cause she has toothache and ste keeps knocking "randomly". Must be a full time job opening that door cause she can't manage to tidy her tiny house in 2 days.
Oh and anyone spot her trying to buy opioids in chemist? The girl behind the counter referred to them as opioids
She partially disabled remember, that's why she can't possibly be ableist 🤣🤣

Aug 29, 2023
Moaning about toothache but can't get an emergency dental appointment because she's no money so can't get there...hasn't she got a bus pass? Her springs are coming out her mattress and hurting her back, Ste got the blame because she said he used to jump on her bed. More likely it's cos she was never out that bed. She spends most of her day and night in that bed! That's why the springs have gone. Maybe she should have sorted her toothache before she paid to have her eyebrows done. Priotities all wrong as usual. She could put a little bit aside each time shes paid for emergencies like if her cats get ill or something breaks. Lou would rather come live and hint. She doesn't come live as much as she used to and is seems like the only times she does now is when she's after money. Most of her lives are her with a sob story dropping hints for money to fix whatever problem she's moaning about.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Moaning about toothache but can't get an emergency dental appointment because she's no money so can't get there...hasn't she got a bus pass? Her springs are coming out her mattress and hurting her back, Ste got the blame because she said he used to jump on her bed. More likely it's cos she was never out that bed. She spends most of her day and night in that bed! That's why the springs have gone. Maybe she should have sorted her toothache before she paid to have her eyebrows done. Priotities all wrong as usual. She could put a little bit aside each time shes paid for emergencies like if her cats get ill or something breaks. Lou would rather come live and hint. She doesn't come live as much as she used to and is seems like the only times she does now is when she's after money. Most of her lives are her with a sob story dropping hints for money to fix whatever problem she's moaning about.
She doesn't want to do anything to help herself (that's if these issues are real) she expects everyone else to do it for her. Think she said, if Ste was there, he'd call dentist/111.
Plus it's all just an excuse as to why she doesn't do anything and for people to feel sorry for her.

Now she's getting Virgin media TV and broadband, another luxury, but those poor little cats still haven't been seen to. Wonder if she cancelled her current contract that she has with phone provider? How she's survived this long in life, I'll never know.

Also, that Martha can fu*k off

Apr 19, 2024
earth
She doesn't want to do anything to help herself (that's if these issues are real) she expects everyone else to do it for her. Think she said, if Ste was there, he'd call dentist/111.
Plus it's all just an excuse as to why she doesn't do anything and for people to feel sorry for her.

Now she's getting Virgin media TV and broadband, another luxury, but those poor little cats still haven't been seen to. Wonder if she cancelled her current contract that she has with phone provider? How she's survived this long in life, I'll never know.

She said she wasn’t paying for the engineer to set up her internet so she was going to ask her followers to help.
She needs the engineer if it is a new installation as they test all the connections.
It will be something else that isn’t her fault when it doesn’t work or is broken within a week

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She said she wasn’t paying for the engineer to set up her internet so she was going to ask her followers to help.
She needs the engineer if it is a new installation as they test all the connections.
It will be something else that isn’t her fault when it doesn’t work or is broken within a week
🤦🏻‍♀️ that's going to end really well, not that people wouldn't help, she's incapable of listening, and then blames whoever, plus she doesn't have many commenters anyway. Yes, she definitely needs an engineer, I recently switched my broadband and still needed someone to physically install it.
I agree completely, I wouldn't be surprised if she signed up for the wrong service/connection, just like her current "WiFi" which actually looks more like a signal booster! 🙄

Aug 29, 2023

She hasn't cancelled 02 because she said she was hoping to call them. She will be in a contact with then so probably is just planning not paying them. She couldn't pay them on time and is always saying she's no money so how is she going to manage to pay for her Virgin tv and broadband. You are right though those poor little cats don't deserve to live with Lou. The mess and filth she lives in isn't fair on them. She might be happy to live that way, they have no choice. Only a matter of time before the female cat ends up pregnant to its brother too. They have even less chance of being chipped, flea'd, wormed and neutered now Lous going to have a Virgin bill on top of what she couldn't afford already. I wish there was a way to report her to her support workers because if they were decent they would be telling Lou it needs done. Unless she's lied and said it's all been done.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She hasn't cancelled 02 because she said she was hoping to call them. She will be in a contact with then so probably is just planning not paying them. She couldn't pay them on time and is always saying she's no money so how is she going to manage to pay for her Virgin tv and broadband. You are right though those poor little cats don't deserve to live with Lou. The mess and filth she lives in isn't fair on them. She might be happy to live that way, they have no choice. Only a matter of time before the female cat ends up pregnant to its brother too. They have even less chance of being chipped, flea'd, wormed and neutered now Lous going to have a Virgin bill on top of what she couldn't afford already. I wish there was a way to report her to her support workers because if they were decent they would be telling Lou it needs done. Unless she's lied and said it's all been done.
I assumed this would be the case, I thought her contract would be for at least a year, but more likely 18 months plus. What happens if you just don't pay for a phone contract? Obviously they'll cut off the service but would the device still be usable?
Another bad, ill thought out decision from Lou 😒 As you said, she's already struggling with handling her money, never prioritises what's important and then increases her outgoings even more. Another luxury, just like her eyebrows and tanning session, uh.

I hope those poor cats are alright, I haven't caught a live where they've been visible as she's either out or lagging. But yes, you're right, they definitely do not deserve to live in that hovel. Sadly, I have to agree, I wouldn't be surprised if the cat was already pregnant, sure I saw a photo of it with a rounded belly 😔

Lying comes as first nature to beggy, I bet she's painted a whiter than white story about how she's done everything for the cats. Here's hoping someone of authority listens and removes them from her entirely!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I assumed this would be the case, I thought her contract would be for at least a year, but more likely 18 months plus. What happens if you just don't pay for a phone contract? Obviously they'll cut off the service but would the device still be usable?
Another bad, ill thought out decision from Lou 😒 As you said, she's already struggling with handling her money, never prioritises what's important and then increases her outgoings even more. Another luxury, just like her eyebrows and tanning session, uh.

I hope those poor cats are alright, I haven't caught a live where they've been visible as she's either out or lagging. But yes, you're right, they definitely do not deserve to live in that hovel. Sadly, I have to agree, I wouldn't be surprised if the cat was already pregnant, sure I saw a photo of it with a rounded belly 😔

Lying comes as first nature to beggy, I bet she's painted a whiter than white story about how she's done everything for the cats. Here's hoping someone of authority listens and removes them from her entirely!
Well me personally thinks her support workers are s, they go every 1 or 2 weeks ,she's had that bungalow for quite some time and if anything Lou and her s pit have got worse, whatever there saying to her is not working, it should be if no improvement kicked off scheme and put elsewhere, and by them seeing the state she lives in she should definitely not be allowed pets, and if they were decent workers they wouldn't fall for her s and report it, and if she thinks by getting eyebrows and tan make her look better sorry to say Lou it doesn't, you still look scruffy, you still live in a sess pit, your still bone idle and you are still neglecting them cats and their needs should be put before your own any decent pet owner knows that

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Lou leave us alone! We go into lives like EQs to watch her content not your weirdness. You just come across as mentally unhinged and desperate especially when you're in there on 2 accounts talking to yourself 🤣🤣🤣 you've said numerous times u want the lovelies to leave u alone but every time I see u in comments with them you're trying to instigate something. And while we're at it, why did u set up another backup last night and follow me if u want me to stay away from u?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529_225207_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_225207_TikTok.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20240529_225258_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_225258_TikTok.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20240529_225812_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_225812_TikTok.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20240529_230748_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_230748_TikTok.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20240529_230807_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_230807_TikTok.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20240529_231250_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_231250_TikTok.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20240529_231325_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_231325_TikTok.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240529_232452_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_232452_TikTok.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240529_232741_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_232741_TikTok.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240529_233722_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_233722_TikTok.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 71
May 7, 2024
UK
Lou leave us alone! We go into lives like EQs to watch her content not your weirdness. You just come across as mentally unhinged and desperate especially when you're in there on 2 accounts talking to yourself 🤣🤣🤣 you've said numerous times u want the lovelies to leave u alone but every time I see u in comments with them you're trying to instigate something. And while we're at it, why did u set up another backup last night and follow me if u want me to stay away from u?
Is she fing delusional?! That’s cracked me up reading that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣