Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Saying her home wasn't a pit, ok, yes, she showed the one room that wasn't too bad, but that's only because she doesn't use it. Then you see her bedroom 🤢, festering, messy, fithy, dirty pit. Even her bed is rotten 🤮

But that cup...B&M sticker still on it, clearly never been washed. Lou is disgusting, so probably worse than anyone else that has handled it in the shop/warehouse/factory but still...gross!
I think Lou actually doesn't know how to live like a normal person. What we all do everyday just normally like cleaning, sitting watching TV at night, cooking a proper meal...just normal stuff. Lou thinks by doing these things it means she's doing well. It doesn't. She will clean her bathroom once and that's it for months. Things like cooking and cleaning, keeping your home tidy you should be doing anyway amd shouldn't need to be told by workers well done for doing them. She will say I'm thriving but she really isn't, the way she lives is so far from normal and settled. Her workers need to tell her because they are doing her no favours by being nice. Maybe they feel sorry for her. She sits thinking about starting podcasts, buying sound machine+microphone because she sees EQ with them. She's delusional if she thinks she's going to be like her or make an income on social media. If she concentrated on small, realistic goals maybe she would achieve something instead of just talking about it.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Saying her home wasn't a pit, ok, yes, she showed the one room that wasn't too bad, but that's only because she doesn't use it. Then you see her bedroom 🤢, festering, messy, fithy, dirty pit. Even her bed is rotten 🤮

But that cup...B&M sticker still on it, clearly never been washed. Lou is disgusting, so probably worse than anyone else that has handled it in the shop/warehouse/factory but still...gross!
I noticed the sticker on cup weeks back and said same to myself today still on has it even been washed

Aug 29, 2023
That b just can't help herself with her rotten mouth 😡
She's vile. Lou do you ever wonder why you sit by yourself every single day? Why at your age you have no friends? That's not normal.
Do you think maybe you could have something to do with that?
Treat people the way you want to be treated and you might find you don't spend your days alone, going into boxes of people who never join your lives for company.

May 7, 2024
UK
Lou you are fing vile to speak like that about a female who identifies as a female on a public forum. It was only a few hours before she was in blue skies box making vile comments. Check blue skies TT for the receipts!

VILE COW!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9013.png
    IMG_9013.png
    265 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9014.png
    IMG_9014.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9015.png
    IMG_9015.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9016.png