Lou @Lifewithloux

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Wanna talk about my kids lou??? My kids who live under my roof, not under the care of social services and are currently loving life in their chosen clubs abroad that my husband and I paid for with money we have made from working our daily jobs! If I want to raise awareness about your sty behaviour while lay on a sun lounger with a beer I will!

While we are talking about each others kids would you like me to send you the photos of yours on a caravan holiday with their family a few weeks ago?

Come at me again b
Seriously disgusting! Saying poor kids because they're in Ibiza with their mom, she's lucky her kids aren't in care and James stepped up to the plate

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is it just me or the cats ear looking very patchy and not much hair, which could be caused by over grooming and itchy skin or fleas, have you had them treated for fleas and worms LOU šŸ¤” doubt it since you can't even get them done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531-184933_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531-184933_Instagram.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 74

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Tiktok vid up of mm talking about her not being a size 12 and blue skies talking about a big giant baby walking around Vegas. Will she ever stop?
Love how she clipped the video out of context. Lou said the dungas were a size 12 and she's not and I said a grown woman in dungas reminds me of the giand toddler in honey
i shrunk the kids 2 and that's why I don't wear them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ nasty fing bullies lol

Sep 6, 2023
Love how she clipped the video out of context. Lou said the dungas were a size 12 and she's not and I said a grown woman in dungas reminds me of the giand toddler in honey
i shrunk the kids 2 and that's why I don't wear them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ nasty fing bullies lol
Haha I know as I was in Ur live last night šŸ˜ so convenient of her to only show that part. She's obviously out to do damage to mm reputation now too.

Aug 29, 2023
Wait a minute...why is it ok for Lou to comment on your appearance but its not OK for you to comment on hers?? Once again she can give it out but can't take it! She isn't a size 12, her dungarees did her no favours and she definitely hasn't lost weight so its not like it wasn't the truth. But she started it by talking about the way you look so she should expect the exact same right back at her!

May 7, 2024
UK
Is it just me or the cats ear looking very patchy and not much hair, which could be caused by over grooming and itchy skin or fleas, have you had them treated for fleas and worms LOU šŸ¤” doubt it since you can't even get them done
Good spot! Poor cat. Shes telling the cat she loves it but obviously not enough to pay for their care šŸ˜¤

May 7, 2024
UK
Couple of thoughts

I really hope the workmen feedback to her landlord or someone higher up in the scheme chain about the state of her house. Itā€™s clearly not well maintained and as weā€™ve all said, thereā€™s no excuse! She has no job, no kids distracting her so why is it a mess.

Do you think the work men got offered a cuppa? Do you think she served it in one of her scummy b&m mugs with the price tag still on. šŸ¤® If I walked in that house, Iā€™d decline any offers of food or drink. I bet it fing stinks in there šŸ˜·