Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Wait a minute...why is it ok for Lou to comment on your appearance but its not OK for you to comment on hers?? Once again she can give it out but can't take it! She isn't a size 12, her dungarees did her no favours and she definitely hasn't lost weight so its not like it wasn't the truth. But she started it by talking about the way you look so she should expect the exact same right back at her!
No way on this planet is she a size 12, she's morbidly obese, everytime I'm see her she's grew an extra chin

Aug 29, 2023
get yourself to specsavers! Her friends told her she’s losing weight 🤣
What friends? 🤣 Apart from her cats she's always sat by herself...they would probably be off too if Lou didn't have them trapped in the house. Must be her imaginary friends who's telling her she's losing weight.
Seriously tho, she's gaining it and it's visible everytime she comes live. That much weight gain paired with no exercise and an unhealthy diet is dangerous. No wonder she's always moaning about her back and legs!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Seriously, her videos need to have subtitles, I can barely understand her 🤯
(un)Fortunately, I speak her language natively.

"The amount of people people have spent on me, [snort] i wanna pay back I've said that I'm gonna pay them back [snort], I've got to [unintelligible whalesong - possibly 'sit and hide away'] [snot noises] honestly I haven't got like anything [positive / to pay them], I'd pay it all off, pay everything off, it's defined who I am, it define [snort] and I don't wanna be like that, and I just wanna say to sorry to everyone that [???].

*Change of facial expression and demeanor*

Awh it is mashed like isn't it, proper mashed, I'm so sorry"

Translation: "I have had a moment of clarity, and for some reason I feel like I may be a bad person. I am very sorry. I am changing nothing. It's proper mashed like."

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Can I suggest that we all just ignore that new account? Lou or not they're a dick constantly trolling in comments and making themselves look like a complete idiot. I have my suspicions on who it is and they're really not worth the attention, they're just stirring the pot and clapping back is just playing into their hands

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
I honestly thought it was her at first but I sat back and just watched the comments in EQs last night and I don't think it is. Lou would never make herself look bad in EQs comments by offering to send wishlists and talking between 2 accounts knowing full well us lot are watching and will call her out. The only person that account makes look bad is Lou herself, even randomers are calling it out now. I did think maybe she'd set it up to claim it was trolling her for sympathy but as she can't prove that I don't think she has. There is a certain person who likes to set up random accounts, stir the pot and play both sides though 🤔🤔

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I honestly thought it was her at first but I sat back and just watched the comments in EQs last night and I don't think it is. Lou would never make herself look bad in EQs comments by offering to send wishlists and talking between 2 accounts knowing full well us lot are watching and will call her out. The only person that account makes look bad is Lou herself, even randomers are calling it out now. I did think maybe she'd set it up to claim it was trolling her for sympathy but as she can't prove that I don't think she has. There is a certain person who likes to set up random accounts, stir the pot and play both sides though 🤔🤔
I have to agree, initially, when the account first added me I thought, yes, it could be her. Then, like you said, when you actually look at what the account is saying/posting/commenting, it really is doing her no favours, plus, no matter how dumb she acts, I don't think she is as stupid as that. She's very limited on who's lives she can watch and interact with, so wouldn't risk it with EQ.

May 7, 2024
UK
I honestly thought it was her at first but I sat back and just watched the comments in EQs last night and I don't think it is. Lou would never make herself look bad in EQs comments by offering to send wishlists and talking between 2 accounts knowing full well us lot are watching and will call her out. The only person that account makes look bad is Lou herself, even randomers are calling it out now. I did think maybe she'd set it up to claim it was trolling her for sympathy but as she can't prove that I don't think she has. There is a certain person who likes to set up random accounts, stir the pot and play both sides though 🤔
Hmmm 🤔

May 30, 2024
Australia
Her other begs and attention seeking is not working so back to using her kids to try and get attention. Shows how fing stupid she is though as her selfish choices to put running off with someone who sees jail as an inconvenience, drugs, drugs and more drugs social media begging, not cleaning herself or her home and eating s to the point she is nowmorbidly obese is the reason she doesn’t have relationships with her kids - which is really a blessing for all three of them.

Sep 6, 2023
Besides, Lou is too important to follow the likes of us peasants. And too lazy to follow that many