Lou @Lifewithloux

Sep 6, 2023
She just said once she gets her Id she's doing Cam girls...is that like only fans but live sitting in front of a camera and people pay to view
That's the first thing came to mind when I heard that. Like those ads years ago on telly "lonely girls waiting for you to call" kinda crap. Surely even those companies are selective in who they represent. Their idea of "dirty Lou" doesn't mean this smelly trampy greasy hoarder

May 23, 2023
Lou as if you’re implying the comment I made about your kids school is a safeguarding one 💀 bruv if I wanted to kidnap a kid it wouldn’t be one of yours I promise 🙏🏽🤣 but wondered if you actually knew what school they attended? Name of their teacher? Best friend etc?…you probably know more about delusive anges morning routine than your own kids was my point, 👋🏽

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Lou as if you’re implying the comment I made about your kids school is a safeguarding one 💀 bruv if I wanted to kidnap a kid it wouldn’t be one of yours I promise 🙏🏽🤣 but wondered if you actually knew what school they attended? Name of their teacher? Best friend etc?…you probably know more about delusive anges morning routine than your own kids was my point, 👋🏽
Given that she frequently forgets how many kids she's had, you're not wrong here.

Aug 29, 2023
That's the first thing came to mind when I heard that. Like those ads years ago on telly "lonely girls waiting for you to call" kinda crap. Surely even those companies are selective in who they represent. Their idea of "dirty Lou" doesn't mean this smelly trampy greasy hoarder
People pay to see these Cam girls and I dont think its cheap. Lou can't even get people to subscribe on her Tiktok, if she starts taking her clothes off she's got even less chance. On social media you see girls who have made alot of money doing only fans and cam work, they are beautiful and that's why they do so well. There is alot of competition and who is going to pay to see Lou when they could pay to see women who look like models.

Aug 29, 2023
She's so thick she takes every single question and comment the wrong way. It was pretty obvious that question wasn't you trying to find out where her kids went to school. It was a my kids go to this school, where do yours go in a comparison kind of way. Not you actually asking which school do they go too. Lou will use anything she can to try and play the victim and make out like people bully her. She's vile to people on her live. She gives it out but can't take it when she gets it back. Towards the end of her live she was obviously talking about the lovelies and said she feels sorry for their kids and I can't remember what else but she was talking about their parenting. Was only a couple weeks ago Lou was saying people shouldn't bring people's kids into it... yet here she is doing it.