Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I saw that account in her live,she was talking about selling her cat piss smelling clothes,in all seriousness who wants her filthy ill fitting primark and temu leggings
She'll never do it, so bloody lazy. If by some miracle she did manage to list the items, she'd never package them up and post them in time.
Urgh, I hope for humanities sake she never sells anything 🤢

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why do we have to admire her as apparently she now can't walk now but managed to put up a washing line?
Does she think we will send her Just eat vouchers?
Her worker's will give her a sticker for that, well done Lou for putting up a washing line, I mean it's not fkn rocket science, you are actually a 30 yr old ADULT, as for not being able to walk, is that because the grass is that long and you can't see the path, or the fact your morbidly obese and your weight is affecting your joints(not the ones you smoke)

Aug 29, 2023
Why do we have to admire her as apparently she now can't walk now but managed to put up a washing line?
Does she think we will send her Just eat vouchers?
She said her mums taking her to A+E. She doesn't need to go there but it's probably because she's got nowhere with her GP..most likely because there is nothing wrong with her other than she needs to lose weight. Her legs and back are under to much strain because she's so overweight. I'd be surprised if her GP hasn't told her she needs to lose weight and her health will improve. Losing weight will be another thing she talks about doing but never actually does it.

Apr 15, 2024
England
She said her mums taking her to A+E. She doesn't need to go there but it's probably because she's got nowhere with her GP..most likely because there is nothing wrong with her other than she needs to lose weight. Her legs and back are under to much strain because she's so overweight. I'd be surprised if her GP hasn't told her she needs to lose weight and her health will improve. Losing weight will be another thing she talks about doing but never actually does it.
Wasting an already stretched NHS for something she has caused herself, eat less and move alot more Lou