Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Them cats are always screaming for food,poor buggers,she needs reporting,they're really skinny,
Really skinny and have bald patches, they are not healthy cats, Lou it's not the fact there giving you cuddles, they want you to give them attention feed them and play with them, there stuck in the house starving and bored sless, you can't keep kids and you deffinatley shouldn't have pets

Apr 15, 2024
England
Them cats are always screaming for food,poor buggers,she needs reporting,they're really skinny,
Really skinny and have bald patches, they are not healthy cats, Lou it's not the fact there giving you cuddles, they want you to give them attention feed them and play with them, there stuck in the house starving and bored sless, you can't keep kids and you deffinatley shouldn't have pets

Aug 29, 2023
She said earlier she's buying nasal tanning drops because she wants to look attractive. A tan is really not going to make a difference. All she does is moan about the pain in her legs, she barely leaves the house and she literally lives in filth. Not exactly going to be many guys looking for someone like that. If she lost some weight, cleaned herself up a bit and sorted her house out she would feel alot better. Her health would improve too. She spends her money on all the wrong things and her priorities are all wrong. Those poor cats...I feel so sorry for them. They will never come before the list of things she wants to buy herself. Since getting Virgin she's been spending more time in the sitting room and now that rooms disgusting. There was white stuff all over the carpet when she was live earlier. No wonder she's always saying she's depressed...the way she lives is enough to make anyone depressed.

Aug 29, 2023
Think people have but the RSPCA aren't bothered.

Her fing begging post on Instagram
Sick of seeing the birthday begging posts. She's like a child. Most adults, especially after they have kids don't make a fuss on their birthday...its just another day. Some people have to work on their birthday! Why should anyone gift Lou anything. It will just end up broken or thrown amongst the piles of crap she has everywhere. She's a grown woman, yes she's alone but that's her own doing. I have never heard an adult go on about their birthday the way she does....talks about it for weeks before. She has no shame or self respect and its embarrassing, it blows my mind that she doesn't feel embarrassed about all the begging she does 🤯

May 7, 2024
UK
Sick of seeing the birthday begging posts. She's like a child. Most adults, especially after they have kids don't make a fuss on their birthday...it’s just another day. Some people have to work on their birthday! Why should anyone gift Lou anything. It will just end up broken or thrown amongst the piles of crap she has everywhere. She's a grown woman, yes she's alone but that's her own doing. I have never heard an adult go on about their birthday the way she does....talks about it for weeks before. She has no shame or self respect and its embarrassing, it blows my mind that she doesn't feel embarrassed about all the begging she does 🤯
She keeps saying she hopes her parents give her £50, aren’t her parents pensioners? I would never expect any kind of money off my parents for my birthday but if I was Lou, sponging off benefits and had enough free cash to get virgin, sun beds and takeaways every night (whilst not providing for my children) I’d insist any spare cash my parents were going to gift me, they give to my children instead! That could pay towards school uniform, coats or shoes for the new school year. Or something fun to do over 6 weeks!
Shes so self involved she doesn’t think of them. Does anyone remember when she came online crying cos James was insisting she paid towards the kids. I think it was something like £6 a month straight from her benefits and she was all woe is me about it! If she’s thinking about all these extras she can buy for herself like tanning drops or whatever these are luxuries. She should be increasing her payments to James or sending the money to her mam for the kids herself. God forbid she provided for them!

Lou I really hope you read this. Whilst your crying about people not being there for you on your birthday, not getting you presents, what do you think your kids feel like every year!

Also whilst you have the luxury of living your sty lifestyle of drugs, takeaways and tat, someone else is budgeting PROPERLY to care for your children!

Shut the do up about your stupid birthday!!! 😡

Apr 15, 2024
England
So her mam is buying her a gaming chair and it's not cheap, why Lou ? To sit in a room full of s and for some1 with a bad back and hips there not the best things to be using, but what you could of done with that money is neuter the cat that's why you ended the live because someone mentioned it because you haven't had it done, and you haven't had them chipped, you snapped when some1 mentioned could be pregnant because her eating habits have changed, but you also said she mixes with other cats, I also noticed all allies stuff has pretty much gone, what you done sold it because you know your never going to see him again and while I'm at it as know you lurk here shut the fk up about your birthday, your gonna be 31 not 5 your a fkn embarrassing mess

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
Sick of seeing the birthday begging posts. She's like a child. Most adults, especially after they have kids don't make a fuss on their birthday...its just another day. Some people have to work on their birthday! Why should anyone gift Lou anything. It will just end up broken or thrown amongst the piles of crap she has everywhere. She's a grown woman, yes she's alone but that's her own doing. I have never heard an adult go on about their birthday the way she does....talks about it for weeks before. She has no shame or self respect and its embarrassing, it blows my mind that she doesn't feel embarrassed about all the begging she does 🤯
DO YOU NOT SLEEP