Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Feeling sorry for herself. Whining she wants her kids. So now she's probably sitting back and waiting for donations for her birthday feast. She will be back on later buzzing.
Birthday feast the past 2 nights she's ordered in, yet claims skint, more fool the idiots who gift her

Apr 15, 2024
England
Holy do balls, the size of it 😳😳😲😲
Yet she reckons she's loosing weight 🙄 think she needs to get her eyes tested along with the person in her comments this morning that said she wasn't fat, no hun she's morbidly obese, no wonder she has leg pain it's purely due to the extra weight, but that's what happens when you eat s and pizzas everyday and live in your bed or sofa, anywhere she can lie down and do sod all

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
No she isn’t. However, she did a live specifically to say she was done with going in Lou’s lives and wouldn’t be having anything to do with her anymore. Yet she was straight back in there when she found out we had been back in.

IMG_6865.png
Can’t believe you’ve went to the bother of screenshotting blueskies comments. They’re hardly anything outlandish! 😂 I heard she was unblocking people the other day so I unblocked her and went in for a nosey to see what was being said etc I also made it known I was there and tbh most of the people in there that I’ve personally heard Lou abuse could’ve done with a straw for sooking her arse. Dropping her penny gifts yesterday too from what I’ve been told 😂 it’s absolutely ludicrous. The way she’s spoken to you all and your all back in there for what reason exactly?

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Can’t believe you’ve went to the bother of screenshotting blueskies comments. They’re hardly anything outlandish! 😂 I heard she was unblocking people the other day so I unblocked her and went in for a nosey to see what was being said etc I also made it known I was there and tbh most of the people in there that I’ve personally heard Lou abuse could’ve done with a straw for sooking her arse. Dropping her penny gifts yesterday too from what I’ve been told 😂 it’s absolutely ludicrous. The way she’s spoken to you all and your all back in there for what reason exactly?
Why did you unblock when you could’ve just used your new alt?

The screenshot was taken to show the girls because Blueskies had done the opposite of what she announced in her live the other night which was weird.

I’m not really sure why you’re so bothered about what the lovelies are doing.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Why did you unblock when you could’ve just used your new alt?

The screenshot was taken to show the girls because Blueskies had done the opposite of what she announced in her live the other night which was weird.

I’m not really sure why you’re so bothered about what the lovelies are doing.
Because my alt is for her account with the wee cat emoji in the username that she’s blocked me on. It’s hardly “new” either. Maybe 10 or so days old. As I said to Lou my unblocking was just me being kind as she was on an unblocking spree too. 😁 Re the lovelies I’m not bothered. I’m just really disappointed and sad for you guys. It’s like when that girl on Facebook keeps going back to her nasty ex.. can’t wait for the next fallout. Keep up the good work Huns 😆

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Because my alt is for her account with the wee cat emoji in the username that she’s blocked me on. It’s hardly “new” either. Maybe 10 or so days old. As I said to Lou my unblocking was just me being kind as she was on an unblocking spree too. 😁 Re the lovelies I’m not bothered. I’m just really disappointed and sad for you guys. It’s like when that girl on Facebook keeps going back to her nasty ex.. can’t wait for the next fallout. Keep up the good work Huns 😆
stay affected