Lou @Lifewithloux

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
No she isn’t. However, she did a live specifically to say she was done with going in Lou’s lives and wouldn’t be having anything to do with her anymore. Yet she was straight back in there when she found out we had been back in.

IMG_6865.png
Just to clear this up. I was scrolling through lives and accidentally scrolled through Lous. I didn't want to come off as being a stalker if I didn't say anything so I said something positive and left. I haven't spoken to Lou in any way since I said I was staying away from it. She shared her live to me yesterday I think but I ignored it

May 7, 2024
UK
are her kittens pregnant yet?
Dunno. Some people have said she’s looking rounder than some have said they’re looking neglected. One of them had a bald patch on its ear or something. Theyre 100% going outside though cos Lou’s said it quite a few times and didn’t one of them bring a bird or a mouse in? It won’t be long before she’s preg or they catch a bug cos they’re not vaccinated though 🥲

May 7, 2024
UK
Just to clear this up. I was scrolling through lives and accidentally scrolled through Lous. I didn't want to come off as being a stalker if I didn't say anything so I said something positive and left. I haven't spoken to Lou in any way since I said I was staying away from it. She shared her live to me yesterday I think but I ignored it
Please keep doing your lives, they’re way more entertaining than Lou’s 🤣

Sep 6, 2023
Did she say she was having a party? Last thing I saw was her whinging about having no green or no presents. Dunno if that was her before her bday or after. Shes confused me with her “bday week” posts 🤣
Tbh I was just trying to change the subject with that post but I was thinking if she was doing nothing for her birthday she would have been live snotting down the camera to tell everyone how much she was struggling and upset at being alone. She had commented a few days ago if she wanted to talk to people there was people at stes house she could hang around with but she thought that wasn't a good idea for her sobriety. Maybe she did go there?

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Haha ill try and I do enjoy it but I was trying to stay away from all the drama and Lou s then I end up coming back on CC to defend myself for typing one nice comment 🤣🤣
You didn’t have to defend yourself as I never said you did anything wrong.

There was no need for Carly to come on here asking what we were doing when you were doing exactly the same thing. That is why I mentioned you.

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
You didn’t have to defend yourself as I never said you did anything wrong.

There was no need for Carly to come on here asking what we were doing when you were doing exactly the same thing. That is why I mentioned you.
Fair enough. I stand by what I said in my live, I'm done with the lot and that's the truth. If u see my name in her lives it's only because I'm scrolling through and I'm trying to be open and not block her so I don't get accused of being on alts or chatting s behind her back. I have absolutely no intention of being back in her lives or involved in her drama at all

May 7, 2024
UK
Haha ill try and I do enjoy it but I was trying to stay away from all the drama and Lou s then I end up coming back on CC to defend myself for typing one nice comment 🤣🤣
I’m not a regular to your lives but the times I have been in it’s been chilled and actually quite fun. Keep them coming!

Lou’s live

Im so hungry
I’ve got no money
I’ve got no green
I’ve got a lot going on at the moment
My house is a mess and I dunno what to do
I miss my kids
Look how cute my cats are
fin lovelies talking about me again!

when is the content coming Lou? 🤣💩

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
I’m not a regular to your lives but the times I have been in it’s been chilled and actually quite fun. Keep them coming!

Lou’s live

Im so hungry
I’ve got no money
I’ve got no green
I’ve got a lot going on at the moment
My house is a mess and I dunno what to do
I miss my kids
Look how cute my cats are
fin lovelies talking about me again!

when is the content coming Lou? 🤣💩
That's my plans for my next live, I'll get more viewers 🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Loving the ? as if you don’t follow me and know exactly who I am. And yes, it’s been established that I’m obsessed with KK, everybody knows i faff off to the thought of her and her second hand sex machine whilst lobbing toys at her kids and selling her flange for a fiver a pop 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 8940ca12-8fd2-4fcf-a9c1-742c6b20d65b.jpeg
    8940ca12-8fd2-4fcf-a9c1-742c6b20d65b.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_6788.jpeg
    IMG_6788.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 124

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Loving the ? as if you don’t follow me and know exactly who I am. And yes, it’s been established that I’m obsessed with KK, everybody knows i faff off to the thought of her and her second hand sex machine whilst lobbing toys at her kids and selling her flange for a fiver a pop 🤣🤣
Have you not heard of a rhetorical question before?