Lou @Lifewithloux

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
Ffs, does she ever stop for a breather in her lives!.
I've never known anyone that creates so much drama with people like Lou.
Seriously, she needs to come off social media. She's fell out with so many people it's obvious she's the common denominator 🙄

GET A JOB!
just blueskies in the firing line at the min as she's friends with the lovelies again I think. I honestly don't get it. At least blue skies has given her some 'content' today 🤣

Squonk

Jun 15, 2024
UK
Well I thought I'd better not be that annoying newbie asking what's been going on in the last few years so I decided to read the thread from post 1.

"Only just over 1200 posts" I thought- then realised it's pages, not posts :oops: Just starting on page 200 (May 2023). Lou is still with Ste (what a looker), she's living in a room where you can barely see the carpet due to the crap dropped all over it and she's being a boss babe with her Temu link. I'm guessing that she hasn't worked on improving her life much in the intervening year.

Back to the catch up I go - please send Red Bull and choc choc to sustain me 🔗 Wishlist 🍫 🟥🐂

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
Well I thought I'd better not be that annoying newbie asking what's been going on in the last few years so I decided to read the thread from post 1.

"Only just over 1200 posts" I thought- then realised it's pages, not posts :oops: Just starting on page 200 (May 2023). Lou is still with Ste (what a looker), she's living in a room where you can barely see the carpet due to the crap dropped all over it and she's being a boss babe with her Temu link. I'm guessing that she hasn't worked on improving her life much in the intervening year.

Back to the catch up I go - please send Red Bull and choc choc to sustain me 🔗 Wishlist 🍫 🟥🐂
Sending prayers for your sanity 🤣

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

Admire your dedication.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Anyone got any questions after Lous big reveal?
Nope and I wouldn't call it a big reveal 😂
You stuck to not mentioning her on Tik Tok, well as far as I'm aware, plus you didn't mention her in your live either.
Fair enough you spoke about her here but that's in response to others and you're not hiding who you are. She is allowed to slate/like people as and when she chooses, even when it makes no sense, so you can have your thoughts.

There's plenty of people who watch and follow her and some of those chop and change their thoughts and feelings about what she's doing. She's a fool if she thinks they don't.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
There's plenty of people who watch and follow her and some of those chop and change their thoughts and feelings about what she's doing. She's a fool if she thinks they don't.
This is me. I openly admit it too. Sometimes I’m fed up and say I’ll never watch her again but then I’ll actually have times where I feel genuine concern for the girl.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
This is me. I openly admit it too. Sometimes I’m fed up and say I’ll never watch her again but then I’ll actually have times where I feel genuine concern for the girl.
I'm the same, I have times where I feel for her, want to help and encourage and then there's times where she annoys me and then the times where she's an utter idiot and deserves everything she gets.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I'm the same, I have times where I feel for her, want to help and encourage and then there's times where she annoys me and then the times where she's an utter idiot and deserves everything she gets.
Exactly, several people have said the same to me too. I’ll never offer her any advice again though as she just doesn’t take it. I’ll occasionally watch from afar though and there’s always gonna be a part of me that hopes she does pull it together for them kids.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Exactly, several people have said the same to me too. I’ll never offer her any advice again though as she just doesn’t take it. I’ll occasionally watch from afar though and there’s always gonna be a part of me that hopes she does pull it together for them kids.
I just want to clarify that I'm not slating anyone for liking/not liking her, I'm using it as a point as to why Blueskies has the right to say one thing and can change her mind. I wasn't sure if that came across right.

I'm sure people have seen me in her lives over time and think my attitude is different each time. I agree, I'll watch when I have time or I'm bored, but I won't be offering help and advice anymore.
Again, I agree, I do hope she can turn it around, it would mean the world to the kids and herself.

Jun 21, 2023

You're in for a treat when you make it to the graveyard section