Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 15, 2024
England
Exactly, several people have said the same to me too. I’ll never offer her any advice again though as she just doesn’t take it. I’ll occasionally watch from afar though and there’s always gonna be a part of me that hopes she does pull it together for them kids.
Sadly I think that will never happen, I don't think there's court orders or James stopping her seeing them, I genuinely think she isn't allowed any contact with them, and it's all her own doing putting drugs and ste before them and now using her kids to get handouts from strangers, she can't take care of the cats let alone a kid

May 7, 2024
UK
Anyone got any questions after Lous big reveal?
Literally nothing! She may as well just sent everyone a link to here with the page numbers cos what she showed was a jumbled up mess and just a repeat of what people read on here everyday.

Shes throwing you to the lions like you’ve done something really horrendous but she’s done the exact same herself! It screams pot kettle to me. do her 😂🤣

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Sadly I think that will never happen, I don't think there's court orders or James stopping her seeing them, I genuinely think she isn't allowed any contact with them, and it's all her own doing putting drugs and ste before them and now using her kids to get handouts from strangers, she can't take care of the cats let alone a kid
Realistically I know this is the case but we can all live in hope! 😂

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Didn't see it, no doubt was bullshit and lies
Here's a quick catch up. She isn't happy that I posted here (the gossip forum she doesnt read) on Sunday of something that's already on here from Christmas and that we all witnessed on live. Of course it didn't happen and we all imagined it. In reality, Quiche gave her £40 and told her to spend it on whatever she wants, even drugs 🤣🤣 oh and i also failed to post my last message to her yesterday which was an oversight on my part so here you go Lou 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_084903_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_084903_Samsung Internet.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240618_084943_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_084943_TikTok.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 86
Apr 15, 2024
England
Here's a quick catch up. She isn't happy that I posted here (the gossip forum she doesnt read) on Sunday of something that's already on here from Christmas and that we all witnessed on live. Of course it didn't happen and we all imagined it. In reality, Quiche gave her £40 and told her to spend it on whatever she wants, even drugs 🤣🤣 oh and i also failed to post my last message to her yesterday which was an oversight on my part so here you go Lou 😘
So stuff everybody who's followed her for years knows about, it's the same s with her on repeat, I did have to 🤣 since when did Lou become and adult 🤣🤣 she wants to try acting like 1

Apr 15, 2024
England
Someone just mentioned in a live that Lou has been in Jeremy Kyle.

Is this true?
If so, episode number please!
Has she s more lies, and if she has that must of been the 1 that I missed as back in the day I used to record all his shows to watch when got in from work, aw should bring back jezza he'd have a field day with her

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
It was in Zac’s live but it was someone in the comments who said it and I got so excited
So much fake news going around. Like in that live the other night where they said she made a tiktok page saying she’d unalived herself.. the unaliving redbull resurrection incident happened way before tiktok even existed.. thankfully birdie put them straight in the box.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Anyone who has dates (ideally with receipts) of Lou's bullshit, such as the red bull resurrection, or the fwinge - please put them on the timeline. I'm trying to add stuff to it - but she lives a chaotic life!

(if you're having issues with formatting just put it in the thread and i'll add it to the timeline)

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Anyone who has dates (ideally with receipts) of Lou's bullshit, such as the red bull resurrection, or the fwinge - please put them on the timeline. I'm trying to add stuff to it - but she lives a chaotic life!

(if you're having issues with formatting just put it in the thread and i'll add it to the timeline)
And people say Lou has too much time on her hands 🙄