Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Stephen king antagonist 👹👹👹
We should send him her life story over, perfect inspiration for his next book init?
I could imagine the blurb for it…

Somewhere on the coast of North Sea lives an ungodly creature, hoarding hatred and temu tat in its lair, surrounded by cig butts and no hope it spends it’s days preying on the weak and gullible looking for its next victim. But who will be it’s next lovely? And will they make it out alive?

Sep 6, 2023
Lou has hit a new level of gullible. How do you believe your "friends" rang the RSPCA on you because they were trying to help her. You can't justify it. Trying to get your cats taken away is a way to hurt you Lou. Not help. You are not stupid enough to believe that!!!

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Lou has hit a new level of gullible. How do you believe your "friends" rang the RSPCA on you because they were trying to help her. You can't justify it. Trying to get your cats taken away is a way to hurt you Lou. Not help. You are not stupid enough to believe that!!!
I rang the RSPCA please feel free to inbox me for a conversation regarding my reasonings before you speculate x

Sep 6, 2023
I rang the RSPCA please feel free to inbox me for a conversation regarding my reasonings before you speculate x
Don't need you're reasoning. Saw it said from one of the lovelies already who said "we were just trying to get you some help" when Lou spoke about the reporting. If you have other reasons for reporting your friend then that's up to you to make known if you wish to.

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Don't need you're reasoning. Saw it said from one of the lovelies already who said "we were just trying to get you some help" when Lou spoke about the reporting. If you have other reasons for reporting your friend then that's up to you to make known if you wish to.
OK we will do it here! I never hid from lou or anyone that I called them as to do that is snakey. I called them and raised my concerns what I also did say is that perhaps she needs some help and education regarding their care and that they seem clean and loved.

ETA you were very happy kissing lous ass them slagging her off I'm "the lovelies" boxes so why all this 😆 it makes zero sense. And who we are friends and not friends with shouldn't be of concern to you, may i ask who we said we are friends with?. Have a lovely evening x

Sep 6, 2023
OK we will do it here! I never hid from lou or anyone that I called them as to do that is snakey. I called them and raised my concerns what I also did say is that perhaps she needs some help and education regarding their care and that they seem clean and loved.
Good for you. Doesn't change the fact it has been claimed she was reported "to help her". If it's not you saying that then no need to defend yourself is there?

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Good for you. Doesn't change the fact it has been claimed she was reported "to help her". If it's not you saying that then no need to defend yourself is there?
What? That doesn't make much sense. You don't have to report to have things removed. You can ask for them to check and offer help. I never once asked for those cats to be removed. And as for defending myself, I am quite clearly giving you the facts, I haven't and won't apologise for speaking to them so defending myself I am not. You made comme t on something I did that you clearly know nothing about

Sep 6, 2023
What? That doesn't make much sense. You don't have to report to have things removed. You can ask for them to check and offer help. I never once asked for those cats to be removed. And as for defending myself, I am quite clearly giving you the facts, I haven't and won't apologise for speaking to them so defending myself I am not. You made comme t on something I did that you clearly know nothing about
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn't mention you. YOU presumed it was about you and were WRONG!!! If you know you didn't say it was to help her then why care?? Triggered much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Calling rspca is helping the cats, not Lou. The absolute right thing to do but don’t try dress it up as doing it for Lou’s benefit. Stand by your actions like a grown up 💀
Where did I say it was to help lou? I said I did it so she could get support yes and surely that would benefit the cats? As for being a grown up, I am attempting a grown up conversation without bad mouthing amd disrespect

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Where did I say it was to help lou? I said I did it so she could get support yes and surely that would benefit the cats? As for being a grown up, I am attempting a grown up conversation without bad mouthing amd disrespect
Oh and I do stand by my actions I do not regret calling them