Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Where did I say it was to help lou? I said I did it so she could get support yes and surely that would benefit the cats? As for being a grown up, I am attempting a grown up conversation without bad mouthing amd disrespect
If I was addressing you I would have replied to your comment like I am now. I was speaking about anybody pretending they were doing it for Lou’s benefit. Hope that helps lovely x

Aug 29, 2023
She keeps promising “positive lives” and “more content coming soon” and she went live last night watching some lad mooch round Tenerife looking for missing Jay slater. Enthralling stuff!!
She's on King22official live talking about Jay Slater. Lou has involved herself in this because she has no life of her own. There is literally nothing she won't jump on to try to get noticed 😳

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She’s back live with the conspiracy theories. Detectivr Lou 🤣🤣
Haha, I think at this point, anyone who wants to know about the case is able to do their own research, or even scrolling TikTok watching videos themselves (plenty out there)
She's hardly going to bring anything valuable or new to the table.
She's literally doing it because she's seen others gaining subs and gifts. It'll be a shambles and 5 minute wonder like everything else she tries 🙄😆

bitsandbobs

Apr 23, 2024
Essex
I cannot cope, someone in her live just said Scotland Yard are involved. Lou 'why would they be involved if he's from england' (or words to that effect) People like this walk among us!! Imagine using a missing person for clout. Fair enough if you have experience like Hayley Comet but I mean this person can't even figure out basic hygiene let alone the ins and outs of solving crime

Aug 29, 2023
Haha, I think at this point, anyone who wants to know about the case is able to do their own research, or even scrolling TikTok watching videos themselves (plenty out there)
She's hardly going to bring anything valuable or new to the table.
She's literally doing it because she's seen others gaining subs and gifts. It'll be a shambles and 5 minute wonder like everything else she tries 🙄😆
Exactly she's jumping on it because she's seen others doing it have alot of people watching and receiving gifts. Lou doesn't even know how to keep her house clean so what hope has she got of solving the case 🤣 Plus all these people who don't even know the guy and are going off what they are reading in the media are not helping. Just because it's reported by the media doesn't mean its true. The amount of information out there that's probably incorrect becasusr of social media will definitely be hindering the case. Things like this should be left to the professionals. If Lou had a life of her own she wouldn't be jumping on this. But because she spends every single day alone in her house she's got nothing better to do. Her lives are boring and she's got no content so she will jump on anything she can to try and build her following, get gifts etc. Maybe she should put the same energy she's putting into finding Jay, a complete stranger into finding a way to see her 2 oldest children she's not had contact with for years.