Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
I cannot cope, someone in her live just said Scotland Yard are involved. Lou 'why would they be involved if he's from england' (or words to that effect) People like this walk among us!! Imagine using a missing person for clout. Fair enough if you have experience like Hayley Comet but I mean this person can't even figure out basic hygiene let alone the ins and outs of solving crime
Hayley Comet turns her gifts off too. She doesnt want people to say shes profiting from the cases she talks about. I don't think we will ever see the day Lou turns hers off. She does nothing unless it benefits herself.

May 7, 2024
UK
Did you see the bit where they saying about jays mam being sus because she’s been to her her hair and nails done or something since his disappearance? Lou was agreeing with them that if your kid is missing you wouldn’t behalf like b that

LOU HASNT SEEN HER KIDS IN 3 YEARS AND SHES HOPPING IN TT LIVES EVERYDAY CHATTING WITH STRANGERS, FESTERING IN HER PIT AND GOBBLING TABLETS!!

The hypocrisy that comes out of her mouth honestly!!!

May 7, 2024
UK
I didn't think anyone would be dumber than Lou, but some of the people in her live...WOW 😱
She’s buzzing she’s made some new friends on the app that seem has dumb and deluded as she is.

She kept saying “we think this and we know that” who’s we?! You and your strangers you were chatting to a couple of hours ago lol get a grip!!

The new fing A Team with Lou as their leader 🤣

In all honesty though it’s not her place to be discussing it online! I think back to her live before where she said “keep my child’s name out of your mouth” surely Jays family are thinking the same!

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She’s buzzing she’s made some new friends on the app that seem has dumb and deluded as she is.

She kept saying “we think this and we know that” who’s we?! You and your strangers you were chatting to a couple of hours ago lol get a grip!!

In all honesty though it’s not her place to be discussing it online! I think back to her live before where she said “keep my child’s name out of your mouth” surely Jays family are thinking the same!
Isn't she just. She'll be live day and night for the foreseeable, she's been on for 3hours45 mins so far.

Haha, I know, they're talking as if they know for fact what they're saying, not listening to reason and the opposite site. I don't mind a debate and I respect peoples opinions, but this is ridiculous.

100% she's such a hypocrite. Imagine she was in this situation 🙄 hulk lou unleashed.

Haha, she's just said, that's DEFINITELY JAY, then said, oh, maybe not 😂

Aug 29, 2023

As soon as her boxes are empty and it's just Lou herself her viewer numbers rapidly drops...says it all really. The numbers were coming for the people in the boxes not Lou 🤣 what's she going to do with herself when the Jay case is solved? Her new 'friends' will disappear and she's back to square one...just with an even filthier house because all she's done is sat on live trying to find a guy she's never met 🤯

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Noooo way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣When did she lose it?
Looks like Lou and her new besties had a private discord and Lou gave them private info. They started blocking people in her live so she took everyone's mod away and suddenly MM has accidentally crashed the discord. Lou thinks they've blocked her from it because she was too busy on her live to pay them attention. She said she can't share the info as it'll get her into trouble but Ste sent her messages that have her terrified and she hasn't slept for 3 days

Sep 6, 2023
Looks like Lou and her new besties had a private discord and Lou gave them private info. They started blocking people in her live so she took everyone's mod away and suddenly MM has accidentally crashed the discord. Lou thinks they've blocked her from it because she was too busy on her live to pay them attention. She said she can't share the info as it'll get her into trouble but Ste sent her messages that have her terrified and she hasn't slept for 3 days
How do you crash a discord??
So are showed up to Lou's a few days ago and Lou sent him away. Stes mam rang Lou and said ste hasn't been seen in 2 days and Lou is distraught cause she thinks it's her fault if anything happens to him. Something about his friend with scars on face from machete (who she shouldn't talk about yet did it twice) and others are dangerous and she's scared of them.
What private info did she give them?

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
How do you crash a discord??
So are showed up to Lou's a few days ago and Lou sent him away. Stes mam rang Lou and said ste hasn't been seen in 2 days and Lou is distraught cause she thinks it's her fault if anything happens to him. Something about his friend with scars on face from machete (who she shouldn't talk about yet did it twice) and others are dangerous and she's scared of them.
What private info did she give them?
From what I could understand between snot bubbles it was the messages from Ste. As usual she said she couldn't talk about it then talked about it 🙄

May 7, 2024
UK
Maybe Miss marvel had an ulterior motive and was trying to get all the alt accounts back in 🤔🤣