Lou @Lifewithloux

BlondiePanda

Jun 15, 2024
uk
Those with half a brain cell will remember how we have explained multiple times that ‘the lovelies’ is a piss take also. We cringe just as much as you do trust me.

May 23, 2023
Just trying to make some people see some sense. That being a very difficult job on here xx
You’re not getting paid for it so wouldn’t bother wasting your time lovely. Go play with your gang, seems way more fun than arguing with a bunch of people who don’t care what you have to say surely?
Anyways, back to our favourite Super Sleuth/Sloth, has she found Jay yet or….?

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
You’re not getting paid for it so wouldn’t bother wasting your time lovely. Go play with your gang, seems way more fun than arguing with a bunch of people who don’t care what you have to say surely?
Anyways, back to our favourite Super Sleuth/Sloth, has she found Jay yet or….?
She posted saying she spent 55 hours last week on tiktok “raising awareness” for jay slater. What a waste of fing time.

May 23, 2023
Well that would be a barrel of laughs. Feel free to mute me darling xx
I’d rather keep watching you s all over the chess board to be fair 🐦
Exactly. A complete waste of her time. She probably made about 78p in tiktok gifts doing that too. Bet she’s still not tidied up or done do all.
She’s so fing rank man 💀 she definitely fits in with the Slater crowd though, found her calling there 🤣🤣