Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
Going way back to museum poo day, did anyone notice how she shouted for Ste with much more urgency than she did for the cat today? 🤣🤣

She thinks the cats probably been fed in to someone else’s home and they’re keeping him there. Ok Lou, but how are to going to prove he’s yours when he’s not registered or chipped 🙈 Someone could adopt him as he’s technically a stray! Someone yesterday said if he comes back put a paper collar on him (so no-one else feeds him) WHAT fING COLLAR HE DOESNT HAVE ONE!

If he doesn’t come back, i think she’s given him to someone else in the hope it’s one less cat and she can keep Marley and the grey kitten and him being missing will be the cover story. She’s gave up her children, I wouldn’t put it past her to give up her cat too. I would be in the depths of despair if I lost my children, Lou’s doing TT battles and ordering takeaways every night!

Apr 15, 2024
England
Going way back to museum poo day, did anyone notice how she shouted for Ste with much more urgency than she did for the cat today? 🤣🤣

She thinks the cats probably been fed in to someone else’s home and they’re keeping him there. Ok Lou, but how are to going to prove he’s yours when he’s not registered or chipped 🙈 Someone could adopt him as he’s technically a stray! Someone yesterday said if he comes back put a paper collar on him (so no-one else feeds him) WHAT fING COLLAR HE DOESNT HAVE ONE!

If he doesn’t come back, i think she’s given him to someone else in the hope it’s one less cat and she can keep Marley and the grey kitten and him being missing will be the cover story. She’s gave up her children, I wouldn’t put it past her to give up her cat too. I would be in the depths of despair if I lost my children, Lou’s doing TT battles and ordering takeaways every night!
100% 👏 she couldn't give a s about them cats, as a pet owner myself you would do anything for your pets and that means getting them chipped,spayed, flead and wormed, she hasn't done any of that, there is a pdsa that she will get all that done for nothing because on benefits all they ask is a donation, and she still hasn't done that, she's got rid of the cat in the hope of keeping the kittens, she's a s mother and a s pet owner she should be banned from having both, she can't even look after herself, her parents should be soo proud 🙄

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I've been offered 2 dogs to rehome in the past few weeks, one actually being my dream dog. I've refused both as I know I'm not in a financial position to give them the care they need so it would be irresponsible and selfish to take either. That's what responsible pet owners do Lou, prioritise the animal and their needs, not themselves and their wants!

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
I've been offered 2 dogs to rehome in the past few weeks, one actually being my dream dog. I've refused both as I know I'm not in a financial position to give them the care they need so it would be irresponsible and selfish to take either. That's what responsible pet owners do Lou, prioritise the animal and their needs, not themselves and their wants!
Same here, my kids would fing love a dog but it would be on its own alot in the week and they wouldn't walk it and I don't want to. So as much as it would be lovely to have a dog we just can't do it due to it being unfair on the poor thing. I'd begrudge the vet bills too but would pay it

Apr 15, 2024
England
If she has got rid of the brother cat to make way for a new kitten then she really is the biggest t.
That male cat was there for 1 reason , she wanted it to mate even though brother and sister and now "the job is done" it's been chucked out, wait till kittens older the mother will provably dissappear aswell and kittens will be sold for pills

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
The most minimal basic care she couldve gotten those cats was flea and worm treatment and she couldn't even manage that! No visit to the vet required and for the price of one takeaway she would've saved them being infested now along with her s hole. They're all going to need constant treatment every 6 weeks as the eggs keep hatching, neck drops, collars and tablets plus flea bombs for the bungalou and constant vacuuming. That many animals will just keep reinfesting each other. No way will Lou do any of that so her workers will soon find out when they take fleas back to their own homes. They may aswell demolish the building when her tenancy is up

May 7, 2024
UK
The most minimal basic care she couldve gotten those cats was flea and worm treatment and she couldn't even manage that! No visit to the vet required and for the price of one takeaway she would've saved them being infested now along with her s hole. They're all going to need constant treatment every 6 weeks as the eggs keep hatching, neck drops, collars and tablets plus flea bombs for the bungalou and constant vacuuming. That many animals will just keep reinfesting each other. No way will Lou do any of that so her workers will soon find out when they take fleas back to their own homes. They may aswell demolish the building when her tenancy is up
Noooo they’ve got fleas?! I’ve missed that 🥺🤢🤢

Aug 29, 2023
The bungalou will be back in a disgusting state soon enough. Lou is too lazy to keep it clean. She's been living there about a year or so and this is the first time it's ever been clean...because Lou didn't do it and someone did it for her. Its very obvious she's just not a clean person, her house is always a mess and Lou herself always looks grubby and like she needs a good wash. People cleaning her house for her are not helping. She needs to be doing it herself because she's a grown adult and fully capable. She's just a lazy slob. Same as people buying her things...not helping her. Everything she's gifted gets broken and that's because she's not earned the money or saved up to buy these things for herself. Lou lives her whole life in complete denial. She's knows what she needs to do which is why she's always saying I need to or I am going to do and never actually does these things. She's been saying for ages she's losing weight when in reality she's getting bigger and looking more unhealthy than ever. This is again probably her 'friends' telling her lies to make her feel better about herself and Lou believes it because she'd rather do that than face reality and do something about it. What Lou needs around her is people to give her tough love, call her out and hold her accountable but the 'friends' that come and go enable her and this is why nothing in her life ever improves. She can say she's winning at life and doing great but at the end of the day the only person she's lieing to and fooling is herself. It's her who will just end up stuck in the same cycle forever more unless she puts in the hard work and actually makes changes for herself.

Last edited: