Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2024
UK
do off. No she never!? 😂💀
Yeah a fing paw patrol cake. No idea why!

She’s literally kitted ber out today. New tablet, loadsa housey bits, new bedding, self care bits for Lou, paint, she even bought some food shopping for her!

Did anyone overhear the bit where they were in the kitchen and klaire suggested washing the kittens today and that she’d send flea treatment tomorrow from Amazon and don’t worry about telling them she’s paid for it. I think she forgot they were live for a minute.

Also it seems her new “friends” have made with Sherlock holmes today cos they’re all in his box tonight and Lou was making subtle digs about it. I’m sure Lou has been blocked by him so that’ll have her raging that they’re all in there and not on her live. Her live was dead!!

Aug 29, 2023
If Lou has fleas in her house she's going to have one hell of a job to get rid of them! She will need more than some flea treatment from Amazon...especially with 2 cats and 3 kittens. It will also require Lou to clean that house everyday properly because the fleas will have laid eggs and they will obviously hatch. Lou is far too lazy to put the hard work and effort in. Her bungalou is literally like a fleas paradise! It is also not going to be cheap because she will need those bomb things for every room. They will be in her clothes, bed, bedding, carpet, curtains, sofa...literally everywhere. Fleas multiply like crazy so quickly. This is an infestation that's just going to get worse...those poor cats. One flea treatment from Amazon won't do anything to wipe them out.
Just thought...Lous mattress...that's so filthy I bet the fleas are loving burrowing in and nesting in there 🤮 They thrive in dusty, dirty environments that aren't cleaned properly on a regular basis so Lou's house must be like The Ritz to fleas 🤢

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
If Lou has fleas in her house she's going to have one hell of a job to get rid of them! She will need more than some flea treatment from Amazon...especially with 2 cats and 3 kittens. It will also require Lou to clean that house everyday properly because the fleas will have laid eggs and they will obviously hatch. Lou is far too lazy to put the hard work and effort in. Her bungalou is literally like a fleas paradise! It is also not going to be cheap because she will need those bomb things for every room. They will be in her clothes, bed, bedding, carpet, curtains, sofa...literally everywhere. Fleas multiply like crazy so quickly. This is an infestation that's just going to get worse...those poor cats. One flea treatment from Amazon won't do anything to wipe them out.
Just thought...Lous mattress...that's so filthy I bet the fleas are loving burrowing in and nesting in there 🤮 They thrive in dusty, dirty environments that aren't cleaned properly on a regular basis so Lou's house must be like The Ritz to fleas 🤢
The fleas won't get in the bed, the bed bugs will chase them, her full place will have be treated not just the cats place will be riddled 🤢🤢

May 7, 2024
UK
I wonder if klaire knew about the fleas before she got there or found out after. Why the f did she stay so long?! 😳😳🤢

Aug 29, 2023
Lou won't take them to the vets unless someone else pays or she gets it really cheap through something like PDSA. Even then I don't think she can be bothered to actually get carriers and travel to a vet. She's had then ages and they've never seen a vet. Clearly never been given any sort of flea treatment and most likely never been wormed. It's so wrong. Lou is too selfish...her money goes on herself. If Klaire hadn't bought her the flea treatment she probably wouldn't have got that either. The fleas will be a problem that only gets worse because to completely get rid of them won't be cheap and will take alot of effort and hard work. Giving one lot of flea treatment from Amazon won't be enough. Her whole house will need doing and not just once. Treatments on the cats and to her house will need done regularly alongside a really thorough clean daily. Between fleas their eggs and larvae she's going to have a complete nightmare. Fleas thrive in dirty, cluttered environents so Lou will already have an infestation. Lou will lie and make out she's doing the right thing and getting rid of them hoping the problem will go away by itself. This isn't something she can say she's going to do and not actually do it this time though. It won't take Lou's new friend long to realise being friends with her is one sided. She's hardly known the woman long and already she's cleaned her house, bought her things aswell as flea stuff for her cats. Lou doesn't want friends for friendship, she's only interested in what she can get out of them.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Wonder if Lou has been warned to get her home looking better and has used this sad cow to basically do the work for her.
That's exactly what I was thinking, i think she's been told to sort it out or she's out of there , so got this fool in to do the work for her, and you cam bet when workers come she'll take full credit for it, she's using this lass, sadly this lass to stupid to see that

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
That's exactly what I was thinking, i think she's been told to sort it out or she's out of there , so got this fool in to do the work for her, and you cam bet when workers come she'll take full credit for it, she's using this lass, sadly this lass to stupid to see that
She’s not as stupid as she looks for sure. She definitely knows how to manipulate people for her own gain.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yes Lou your a GROWN FKN ADULT well start acting like 1, grown adults clean their OWN house, grown adults look after and treat their pets, grown adults also get off there lazy arse and get a job, grown adults also put there kids before anything else and I mean ANYTHING AND ANYONE , you are a poor excuse for a adult, maybe try doing something else like cleaning, washing, cooking etc instead of involving yourself in drama everyday, no wonder your parents don't really bother with you, your a fkn embarresment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823-112919_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823-112919_Instagram.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 59
Aug 29, 2023
Yes Lou your a GROWN FKN ADULT well start acting like 1, grown adults clean their OWN house, grown adults look after and treat their pets, grown adults also get off there lazy arse and get a job, grown adults also put there kids before anything else and I mean ANYTHING AND ANYONE , you are a poor excuse for a adult, maybe try doing something else like cleaning, washing, cooking etc instead of involving yourself in drama everyday, no wonder your parents don't really bother with you, your a fkn embarresment
My guess is this is about Sherlock. She called him out for drink driving. Think he blocked Lou. But last night all Lous new friends were in Sherlocks boxes. So I think she's written this post because someone has said something she doesn't like and probably offered advice and Lou being Lou has made this post. Her whole life is a complete mess but she still thinks she knows better and won't take advice from people, even though the people who offer advice have their s together 🤯

Last edited:

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
My guess is this is about Sherlock. She called him out for drink driving. Think he blocked Lou. But last night all Lous new friends were in Sherlocks boxes. So I think she's written this post because someone has said something she doesn't like and probably offered advice and Lou being Lou has made this post. Her whole life is a complete mess but she still thinks she knows better and won't take advice from people, even though the people who offer advice have their s together 🤯
Missing cat, house and kittens infested with fleas and Lous on TT trying to get into drama again 🙄

May 7, 2024
UK
Shes got no balls though cos she’s posted this on insta where none of her new TT friends are 🤣🤣