Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
She's live writing a list of the lists she needs to write 🤯 Lists of things she will never actually do 🤣🤣 unbelievable. Lou will never change. She will be back to lying in her bed once the novelty of her new office wears off or she's messed it up. Why doesn't she just do all these things instead of wasting time writing lists. She clearly knows what needs done but too lazy to ever do any of it 🤦‍♀️

Aug 29, 2023
Lous list to help people who've struggled like her

1. Find some dopey t off social media to do everything for you
I know, says she wants to help people. She needs to help herself and sort her own life out before anything and actually do it herself. Nobody in their right mind is going to look at her and think she's a good person to take advice from. Her lives are so boring. She struggles to get above 20 viewers these days because people come in and leave. Her lives sometimes start with an ok number but the views always quickly drop as everyone leaves, bored to death of listening to Lou talk about lists and thingy.

Last edited:

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
SI know, says she wants to help people. She needs to help herself and sort her own life out before anything and actually do it herself. Nobody in their right mind is going to look at her and think she's a good person to take advice from. Her lives are so boring. She struggles to get above 20 viewers these days because people come in and leave. Her lives sometimes start with an ok number but the views always quickly drop as everyone leaves, bored to death of listening to Lou talk about lists and thingy.
Half of those viewers are us 🤣🤣

May 7, 2024
UK
SI know, says she wants to help people. She needs to help herself and sort her own life out before anything and actually do it herself. Nobody in their right mind is going to look at her and think she's a good person to take advice from. Her lives are so boring. She struggles to get above 20 viewers these days because people come in and leave. Her lives sometimes start with an ok number but the views always quickly drop as everyone leaves, bored to death of listening to Lou talk about lists and thingy.
I hate it when she starts a sentence and then says “and yeah” without actually finishing what she was gonna say 😳

“I’ve got so much to do today, I’m going here and yeah”

The bits and bobs are coming back out again 🤣

Did anyone catch when her mate Jodie came in tbe live and she started faffing with the screen. She 100% set it off screen recording cos she’s one of the lasses she’s had beef with over this sherlock s 🙈

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I hate it when she starts a sentence and then says “and yeah” without actually finishing what she was gonna say 😳

“I’ve got so much to do today, I’m going here and yeah”

The bits and bobs are coming back out again 🤣

Did anyone catch when her mate Jodie came in tbe live and she started faffing with the screen. She 100% set it off screen recording cos she’s one of the lasses she’s had beef with over this sherlock s 🙈
When she says "you know what I mean?" and you've no idea because she hasn't finished a sentence

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
She stopped the live tonight when someone asked if the kitten was micro chipped as she was crying saying she just wanted him back! Barley was missing him she said she bet he is missing home and cuddles!
Part of me hopes he is nice warm in a safe home that are de fleaing and worming him but sadly it doesn't look for him

I told her to empty the hoover contents outside plus the litter trays and put used bedding on the washing line so he can smell his way home apparently she washed it last night! That will be the first time it's ever been washed then! It could be a blanket her hoody anything that smells like her bungalou but thinking about it you can probably smell her and her house from a long way away!

Un neutered male cats can travel miles to mate with a female cat and males will fight nastily with other males for that female! It's horrible and if you have ever heard cats fighting over mating it's horrible and I honestly can't listen to it as it upsets me! I know it's normal and what they do but honestly it sounds so horrible!

I had my cat after her at the end of the year she was neutered and chipped at 4 months as her weight wasn't enough at 3 months, (males tend to be heavier so can can be done alot earlier!) Even if she just did one it would of stooped marley getting pregnant probably! But he wouldn't have the urge to go out and mate!

Mine are all indoor cats I have robot litter trays as I was struggling to carry litter trays to be washed etc so found a way around that! That's probably why she let the cats out so she didn't have to have a litter tray and pay for litter as its not that cheap well mine isn't as I can't get on with the cheap stuff it smells so bad when they use the toilet!
My other cats are older and where not chipped as they didn't go out but they were done by a lovely lady that came to my home and microchiped all four that needed it and it cost £20 each it just saved me the 4 trips to the vets and the stress of carrying cats that are 7kg plus, it just proves that even me being disabled there is ways and means around her excuses and her way of living, trust me I will do anything for my cats they are my world! The last vet bill I had was for £800 as he had a bad uti and blocked bladder with cystitis and crystals in his kidneys, due to this they are all on kidney health food as its not easy to just feed the one his food but it helps them not get blocked kidneys but that also isn't cheap but he is my world and I would do anything for them, the kids joke with me saying you would save the cats before us! Yeah course I would as the kids could save themselves 🤣 but they all mean the world to me, but she is sat there showered putting on moisturiser I would be out shouting them as it was 9.30 and the streets would be quiet so the cat would be more likely to come out if it was hiding but she got snappy with everyone!

I wonder if she rung local vets and rspca blue Cross etc? Thing is he isn't chipped so he faces a fine and proving he is hers as she doesn't even have a vet record to prove anything! Poor little man it's horrible I really hope he is somewhere safe

Apr 15, 2024
England
She stopped the live tonight when someone asked if the kitten was micro chipped as she was crying saying she just wanted him back! Barley was missing him she said she bet he is missing home and cuddles!
Part of me hopes he is nice warm in a safe home that are de fleaing and worming him but sadly it doesn't look for him

I told her to empty the hoover contents outside plus the litter trays and put used bedding on the washing line so he can smell his way home apparently she washed it last night! That will be the first time it's ever been washed then! It could be a blanket her hoody anything that smells like her bungalou but thinking about it you can probably smell her and her house from a long way away!

Un neutered male cats can travel miles to mate with a female cat and males will fight nastily with other males for that female! It's horrible and if you have ever heard cats fighting over mating it's horrible and I honestly can't listen to it as it upsets me! I know it's normal and what they do but honestly it sounds so horrible!

I had my cat after her at the end of the year she was neutered and chipped at 4 months as her weight wasn't enough at 3 months, (males tend to be heavier so can can be done alot earlier!) Even if she just did one it would of stooped marley getting pregnant probably! But he wouldn't have the urge to go out and mate!

Mine are all indoor cats I have robot litter trays as I was struggling to carry litter trays to be washed etc so found a way around that! That's probably why she let the cats out so she didn't have to have a litter tray and pay for litter as its not that cheap well mine isn't as I can't get on with the cheap stuff it smells so bad when they use the toilet!
My other cats are older and where not chipped as they didn't go out but they were done by a lovely lady that came to my home and microchiped all four that needed it and it cost £20 each it just saved me the 4 trips to the vets and the stress of carrying cats that are 7kg plus, it just proves that even me being disabled there is ways and means around her excuses and her way of living, trust me I will do anything for my cats they are my world! The last vet bill I had was for £800 as he had a bad uti and blocked bladder with cystitis and crystals in his kidneys, due to this they are all on kidney health food as its not easy to just feed the one his food but it helps them not get blocked kidneys but that also isn't cheap but he is my world and I would do anything for them, the kids joke with me saying you would save the cats before us! Yeah course I would as the kids could save themselves 🤣 but they all mean the world to me, but she is sat there showered putting on moisturiser I would be out shouting them as it was 9.30 and the streets would be quiet so the cat would be more likely to come out if it was hiding but she got snappy with everyone!

I wonder if she rung local vets and rspca blue Cross etc? Thing is he isn't chipped so he faces a fine and proving he is hers as she doesn't even have a vet record to prove anything! Poor little man it's horrible I really hope he is somewhere safe
She couldn't give a flying 💩 about that cat, she cares about no1 and nothing bar herself she is a fat lazy selfish b only thing that fkr is bothered about is likes and gifts, her lives are s lucky if have 20 ppl in says everything, she's a dead beat waste of space

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
She did say she was getting herself in to a little trouble by staying up late talking, wonder who she's being talking to eh? She has showered twice this week so I've seen wonder who she is cleaning herself up for 🤣 I hope she ent doing only fans God if them photos got leaked I would bleach bath my eyes

You are right her lives struggle to get numbers I do wonder when I catch her lives how many are us in there 🤣

May 7, 2024
UK
She did say she was getting herself in to a little trouble by staying up late talking, wonder who she's being talking to eh? She has showered twice this week so I've seen wonder who she is cleaning herself up for 🤣 I hope she ent doing only fans God if them photos got leaked I would bleach bath my eyes

You are right her lives struggle to get numbers I do wonder when I catch her lives how many are us in there 🤣
I thought maybe Ste or one of his cronies

Aug 29, 2023
Is she for real? If Lou put her cats first they would fully vaccinated, chipped and have seen a vet. They would also be neutered. Anyone who buys a brother and sister cat and doesn't get them neutered then ends up with the female having kittens most likely to its brother definitely DOESNT put their cats first. Lou hasn't given them regular flea treatment or probably a wormer. If she had they wouldnt have fleas! The kittens will also need vaccinations but she's never even got the cats their vaccinations so what hope do they have. Also the flea stuff...wasn't that bought by Klaire from Amazon so highly doubt its the best or costs loads...and even if it did how does that mean your putting then 1st. Its not like Lou paid for it!! Putting them first would be taking them to see a Vet! Money means nothing, she's clearly not willing to pay for the proper treatment that they require or she would have done so.
Screenshot_20240825_135312_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Is she for real? If Lou put her cats first they would fully vaccinated, chipped and have seen a vet. They would also be neutered. Anyone who buys a brother and sister cat and doesn't get them neutered then ends up with the female having kittens most likely to its brother definitely DOESNT put their cats first. Lou hasn't given them regular flea treatment or probably a wormer. If she had they wouldnt have fleas! The kittens will also need vaccinations but she's never even got the cats their vaccinations so what hope do they have. Also the flea stuff...wasn't that bought by Klaire from Amazon so highly doubt its the best or costs loads...and even if it did how does that mean your putting then 1st. Its not like Lou paid for it!! Putting them first would be taking them to see a Vet! Money means nothing, she's clearly not willing to pay for the proper treatment that they require or she would have done so.
Screenshot_20240825_135312_TikTok.jpg
That’s her mate klaire writing that comment. What do you expect. She’s the latest top mug 😂